Post a piece of art you could write an entire campaign based on

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I'm making myself want to break out the largely forgotten and vastly underrated Task Force Games RPG Heroes of Olympus even though I know no one will want to play it. Bastards.
19c36ecbadf8eecb5fbc88fc45116079.jpg

I'd be lying if I said I haven't ripped off this set piece any number of times.

I'm making myself want to break out the largely forgotten and vastly underrated Task Force Games RPG Heroes of Olympus even though I know no one will want to play it. Bastards.

It may having practically nothing to do with Robert E. Howard, but it's still the best, most accurate Dungeons & Dragons movie ever made. You only wish your campaign were as awesome and epic.
A trend, I am sensing, Dumarest Dumarest's next campaign has been guessed by the Divining Stone...:thumbsup:

It may having practically nothing to do with Robert E. Howard, but it's still the best, most accurate Dungeons & Dragons movie ever made. You only wish your campaign were as awesome and epic.

It may not be true, but it's my headcanon that Conan: The Destroyer was originally a script intended as a D&D movie, which there were attempts to get something off the ground at the time. Since D&D wasn't happening and a Conan sequel desperately needed a script, someone scratched out whatever the original D&D names were and scribbled in Conan bits. TaDa! Conan sequel!

DzhcUr3sP7D69HxmxxJV--1--ny18n.jpg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back