Premises for Call of Cthulhu Adventures from Real Life

Baulderstone

Reaction score
What's a greenhead?
Large, evil, biting flies. I've recently moved inland, so it's not as big as issue, but over the summer, I was living here.

It was beautiful, and was a great place for us to walk around alone while remaining socially isolated, but so many bugs. Now I think about it, there were a lot of spiders too, which didn't really bother me that much aside from regularly being requested to carry them outside. On the plus side, there were swans, cranes, herons and turtles.

Silent Green

Reaction score
AFAIK, those happen when there's flooding. Spiders have to go somewhere and eat something, so they climb the trees and hang their nets. Something else that happens when there's flooding: Mosquitos. They hatch by the millions and spread malaria. But they all eventually have to sit somewhere. How about those plushy white trees? Nature.

And now I'm thinking about some kind of Cthulhu apocalypse. Stars are right, Great Old Ones stop by and deliver a good kicking to old earth. Massive cataclysm turns ecosystem on its head. And then Big C and His Choirboys get nibbled to death by ladybugs because their predators got wiped out and Hastur's sunblocker puts them into overdrive or something. Yeah, totally ripped off Wells here, oh dear, how sad, never mind.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Reaction score
/r/unexpectednsfw

BTW: Anyone know what those ten white things on the bottom one are? The T-shaped things that look like those fasteners shops use for tagging clothes?

TBH, no way I'm looking that close at that picture to even figure out what you are referring to...

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com