Premises for Call of Cthulhu Adventures from Real Life

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

CJ, a long-time gamer, posted that he found a bag containing a set of robes that might have belonged to his grandfather, and he has no idea what they were or what they were used for.

Now, that sounds like a classic Call of Cthulhu scenario, "I was doing a house clearance, after the death of a relative, and found a travel bag containing a set of robes, with no explanation. I was curious and investigated the shop that made them, but it was no longer there, which filled me with dread".

"I was doing a house clearance, after the death of a relative, and found a travel bag containing a set of robes, with no explanation. I was curious and put them on...
If we're talking about my CoC players.

Was it a fisherman who told this story, I wonder:shade:?

CJ, a long-time gamer, posted that he found a bag containing a set of robes that might have belonged to his grandfather, and he has no idea what they were or what they were used for.
Is that the same CJ who wrote Witchcraft:skeleton:?
If so...does it run in the family or what:devil:?
Now, that sounds like a classic Call of Cthulhu scenario, "I was doing a house clearance, after the death of a relative, and found a travel bag containing a set of robes, with no explanation. I was curious and investigated the shop that made them, but it was no longer there, which filled me with dread".
...yeah, totally HPL, shops never leave the business:grin:!

"when it was opened a ruined black mass was discovered" I had to reread that: I first read it as "They opened the book only to find an account of a raid on a black mass, not a book of poetry." ;)

Tiny link, but I wonder if there is a connection here:

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back