Premises for Call of Cthulhu Adventures from Real Life

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The Blob

WTF is this thing?
Dunno. Fortunately this kickstarted book that I backed just arrived by post today. I'll see what I can find out.
DmjXoj7.jpg

NkDfhKi.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps only tangentially related to the topic at hand, but I've always loved and drawn great inspiration from Kenneth Hite's "Suppressed Transmissions" articles for these types of bizarrely occult, supernatural and/or conspiratorial scenario seeds.

Perhaps only tangentially related to the topic at hand, but I've always loved and drawn great inspiration from Kenneth Hite's "Suppressed Transmissions" articles for these types of bizarrely occult, supernatural and/or conspiratorial scenario seeds.

Yeah, those and GURPs Cabal are what put him on my radar as a game designer

Complete agreement. Have you seen the series he did a few years back called "Ken Writes About Stuff"? They were very similar thematically. A bunch of them, to bring it back around, were about Cthulhian monsters. I think you can still get them from DTRPG.

Complete agreement. Have you seen the series he did a few years back called "Ken Writes About Stuff"? They were very similar thematically. A bunch of them, to bring it back around, were about Cthulhian monsters. I think you can still get them from DTRPG.
Nope, I'd never even heard of that until now; thanks for the tip, those look great! Time for another set of impulse purchases, then. On sale for 25% off, no less! :money:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back