Premises for Call of Cthulhu Adventures from Real Life

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:
The Five Deeps Expedition is the first to attempt to reach the deepest point in each of the Earth’s five oceans: the Puerto Rico Trench in the Atlantic, South Sandwich Trench in the Southern Ocean, Java Trench in the Indian Ocean, Challenger Deep in the Pacific and Molloy Deep in the Arctic.

Oooh, we should also add weird anecdotal stories in here.

I just got one from family yesterday. They were in a parking lot around 4 PM and saw well over 40 seagulls all in regimentation, as in evenly spaced into rows and columns, all facing West towards the sun. And they didn't move, make sounds, or even be fazed by an unnerved guy trying to throw breadcrumbs towards them. :shock::skeleton:

My fam, after being weirded out, just got into their car and left soon after. :hurry: (Now imagine if the birds were geese instead of seagulls? :closed::clown:)

Oooh, we should also add weird anecdotal stories in here.

I just got one from family yesterday. They were in a parking lot around 4 PM and saw well over 40 seagulls all in regimentation, as in evenly spaced into rows and columns, all facing West towards the sun. And they didn't move, make sounds, or even be fazed by an unnerved guy trying to throw breadcrumbs towards them. :shock::skeleton:

My fam, after being weirded out, just got into their car and left soon after. :hurry: (Now imagine if the birds were geese instead of seagulls? :closed::clown:)
Along that line...

You'll have to read what the last fish sampled was identified as to understand why I'm posting this in this thread:

This contemporary doc made while the trial was on is chilling and freaky stuff.

This is a good doc on the far left black hippie cult MOVE in Philly.

I really need to start my own cult. My plan is to go "upriver" and do my own Heart of Darkness. But when they eventually send a special-ops team to come kill me, they'll find my Cult of the Brown Serprent, and we're all sitting around gaming in grass skirts, living foul.

I really need to start my own cult. My plan is to go "upriver" and do my own Heart of Darkness. But when they eventually send a special-ops team to come kill me, they'll find my Cult of the Brown Serprent, and we're all sitting around gaming in grass skirts, living foul.

So where'll be "upriver?" Kinshasa? The Hamptons? Roanoke, northern Virginia? :clown:

Speaking of Call of Cthulhu, the new starter set is getting very tempting now that the price decreased by $17.50. It's currently priced at $22.49 on Amazon.

Speaking of Call of Cthulhu, the new starter set is getting very tempting now that the price decreased by $17.50. It's currently priced at $22.49 on Amazon.

I bought it awhile back for under $20. It's well worth the cost. Intro rules, set of basic dice, a choose your own adventure type book, a solo adventure and 2 group adventures. Damn good value, with excellent production quality.

Warning: this video isn't graphic, but it's very dark, dealing with real life murders with some weird unexplained element:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back