PS5 recommendations?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Imaginos

I am the one you warned me of
Reaction score
Picking up a PS5 this week. Already have Returnal and Hades to play. Any other recommendations?

I remember playing Dark Souls. Will check this one out.

I follow twitter people who post restock alerts. I managed to get in one last week for base PS5 from Best Buy. Supposed to pick up Friday.

pretty much about the only reason I haven’t deleted twitter. Will probably be on lookout for Xbox series x eventually too

Nice. I tried for like 2 months with following restock alert people on twitter and just gave up. Maybe I should try again.

Definitely. I’m proof that it worked.

I liked bloodborne - IIRC i got distracted by some other game at the time and never finished it

Nice. I tried for like 2 months with following restock alert people on twitter and just gave up. Maybe I should try again.

definitely give it a shot again. My PS5 came in a day early and I picked it up at lunch.

Thoroughly enjoying Returnal. Such atmosphere. And kind of souls/borne gameplay, just sci fi tinted. Also have Hades and Deathloop (not even talking the free PS Plus games). Deathloop is one I will have spend more time with to get a better grasp on it. Hades is a decent ARPG game. But seriously, Returnal. About to boot it up again now.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back