Psycho Killers in Love (by our own C.T. Phipps)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Tommy Brownell

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Just tossing a shoutout here because I saw CT_Phipps CT_Phipps posting and I couldn't place why that user name was so familiar, but I've seen so many folks come from different boards and stuff, so I assumed it must be that. Then I realized his avatar was also showing up in my Kindle recommendations and went "Ooooooh, shit".

Our boy Mr. Phipps is a pretty good author, ya'll. At least from the one book I've read, Psycho Killers in Love. It's a pretty swell horror/urban fantasy novel that builds a mythos around slashers and other horror elements. Looooots of pop culture references, especially if you really know your slashers. My biggest gripe was that my favorite character had a relatively small part.

So check it out, as the ebook is only 99 cents. (There is a paperback version for ya'll who don't like ebooks.)

Sorry, I don't do big, indepth reviews anymore, and never really did for fiction, but I thought I'd give this a shoutout as it's fun as hell.

He's got a bunch more books I haven't read yet, but I'm working into my (massive) reading queue,

Awesome. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

My I WAS A TEENAGE WEREDEER and RULES OF SUPERVILLAINY books are also on sale for 99c right now.

Who was your favorite character?

Last edited:
Awesome. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

My I WAS A TEENAGE WEREDEER and RULES OF SUPERVILLAINY books are also on sale for 99c right now.

Who was your favorite character?
My favorite was Summer, but I’m a huge Buffy fan and it certainly felt like a lot of Buffy Summers was coming through.

I read the Supervillainry series, though I wish another author who helped get them out was doing more work on his own books. *LOL* but I can't blame that or C.T. I'm like three books behind on it, though I own all but the last one I think of the Supervillainry series.

I read the Supervillainry series, though I wish another author who helped get them out was doing more work on his own books. *LOL* but I can't blame that or C.T. I'm like three books behind on it, though I own all but the last one I think of the Supervillainry series.

Ooo, which author is that? :smile: I have lots of friends.

Yeah, I was delayed a year from a pretty consistent schedule of two books a year with Supervillainy Saga. Thankfully, the 7th book just came out.

I hope to get a Cindy book out in the later half of the year.

Ooo, which author is that? :smile: I have lots of friends.

Yeah, I was delayed a year from a pretty consistent schedule of two books a year with Supervillainy Saga. Thankfully, the 7th book just came out.

I hope to get a Cindy book out in the later half of the year.
Jim Bernheimer, Convessions of a D-List supervillain. At this point, I'm just hoping he's alright since covid and all. And mostly I was just ribbing. I'm so far behind sheesh.

Jim Bernheimer, Convessions of a D-List supervillain. At this point, I'm just hoping he's alright since covid and all. And mostly I was just ribbing. I'm so far behind sheesh.

I do love Jim and he helped me get my start in writing. We parted ways, publishing wise, but we keep in touch through our mutual friend MK Gibson (Technomancer, Villain's Pride)

I really want the next book in the series too!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back