Pub Info & Donation Drive

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Endless Flight

I have the power!
Administrator
Reaction score
A few days ago I improved the service plan that the Pub is using through our esteemed host. The cost has increased by roughly 60%. I was going to start up a fundraising/donation drive to help offset the cost of the hosting improvements plus some other things that I've been meaning to do with the site since 2020. I kind of let the Pub be on autopilot last year but improvements can and should be made to keep the site as functional and fresh as possible. If you'd like to help out, there will be a donation drive added to the main page really soon. Also, I have a link in the Donations thread stickied in this forum if you'd like to do so before I set the drive up. I'm thinking of letting it run for 30 days and then see where we are at. Thanks for all your support over the years!

If I increased my Patreon, how much more would be helpful?

I didn't see Patreon listed at the top of the site under Donations. Someone have the address handy?

Very kind of you. We’ve had two new Patrons sign up today!

I will see about upping my Patreon contribution!
In case anyone doesn't know, since the Pub doesn't have various tiers, to up your membership you have to go to your Patreon account setting in upper right corner and select Manage Memberships, then Edit the Pub membership.

Last edited:
In case anyone doesn't know, since the Pub doesn't have various tiers, to up your membership you have to go to your account setting in upper right corner and select Manage Memberships, then Edit the Pub membership.
Thank you CRKruegar I will do that!

Would it make it easier if I added tiers?

I'll sign up to RPG Pub's Patreon account tonight.

Really enjoy the casual vibe here, and I tend to gel with alot of the posters here. I do intermittently show up in RPG Net, RPG Site, as well as BRP Central, The DM Forums, and WHRP Winds of Chaos - but this is the only place that I tend to check daily.

Didn't intend to be a main poster in any forum, that's not my style, but it does seem that I've become a regular here. Only stands to reason I should give a bit back to support this top little community here.

I do have some RPG Pub merch, my gaming mug is the one with the RPG logo on it from Redbubble

I figure the default Patreon subscription is less than a takeway cappuccino a month, so I'ld be a tight bastard not to contribute.

So it's either a small ongoing Patreon contribution, or a more significant Donation once that option is available.

Ok I will sign up once I see the options
Either way, the Swo will Flow
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Really enjoy the casual vibe here, and I tend to gel with alot of the posters here. I do intermittently show up in RPG Net, RPG Site, as well as BRP Central, The DM Forums, and WHRP Winds of Chaos - but this is the only place that I tend to check daily.

Didn't intend to be a main poster in any forum, that's not my style, but it does seem that I've become a regular here. Only stands to reason I should give a bit back to support this top little community here.
Same for me. I don’t even post every day, and there are many threads I don’t post in at all, but this is the main tab up for gaming forums. I check brp every so often. Stopped going to the others outside of Google searches.

Occasionally I poke around on TBP or ENWorld but this is the only RPG forum that has any real sense of community. There's a warm and genuine vibe here that one doesn't often find in online communities.

Last edited:
I really do appreciate all the new donations and patreon subscriptions over the last few weeks. It definitely helps!

There are two reasons why I think the Pub is different from everywhere else. One, we have a sense of humor. Two, we don’t take gaming or ourselves that seriously. This is not a battleground for causes, not a place where you have to keep your guard up or walk on eggshells. It’s a place for people of all walks of life to talk about fun stuff.

Its the Pub.

tri blend shirt may meet my new criteria on shirts. ordered, will report in in a couple weeks.

That’s the one I have. I’ve washed it around 20-25 times already and it’s still holding the colors really good.

View attachment 37305
excellent, even the color i got. i'm a bit brutal on favorite tshirts. I am looking a bit forward to people not knowing what this one is. Normally I get ones and they are 100% sure to comment. But this might give them a pause.

From your guys experience would a Large be the right size for a 6' 200lbs guy?

From your guys experience would a Large be the right size for a 6' 200lbs guy?
I’ve never been 6’. They say measure your favorite t shirt from neck to bottom for length and arm pit to armpit x2 for the chest. That put me in an xl but I opt for a 2xl because my torso it’s not a human one. I’m also not 200 pounds by a fair chunk (heh)

What site are you getting the swag from?

This is not a battleground for causes, not a place where you have to keep your guard up or walk on eggshells. It’s a place for people of all walks of life to talk about fun stuff.
Really the reason that I came here to begin with.
As someone who's been yeeted from "gaming/media" places for being perceived as being on the wrong side of one fence or the other (in either direction and in no way related to gaming, naturally), I very much appreciate a place where that whole nonsense is just not a thing.

The rules have served well over the last couple of years. I don’t post as much as I used to by any means but I still read a fair bit, and still enjoy it. This has becomes almost the only tabletop site I go to now

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back