Pub Merchandise Available!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Baulderstone

Reaction score
I see that you are staying neutral in the eternal battle between light and dark mode.

If the battle is eternal and unwinnable, both sides may as well just meet for coffee once a week and argue over whose turn it is to pay.
I just caught this reply.

I don't know, man. If you want light and dark to meet and not fight, placing coffee orders seems like a flashpoint you'd want avoid.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
Is the merch site down for anyone else?

Nobby-W

Expert in the Dunning-Kruger effect
Reaction score
Touch typing on a Speccie with a power glove.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
Is it hard to add a pop socket or something like that?

Baulderstone

Reaction score
At a recent family gathering someone saw my mug and asked what RPG Pub is. As a reminder that kids are listening even when you aren't talking to them, my 8-year-old nephew jumped in. "I know what RPG Pub is! It's this place where people talk about awesome games, and Uncle Adam is the guy that kicks people out when they are bad, but he never really kicks anyone out because the people there aren't that bad."

Séadna

Legendary Member
Reaction score
At a recent family gathering someone saw my mug and asked what RPG Pub is. As a reminder that kids are listening even when you aren't talking to them, my 8-year-old nephew jumped in. "I know what RPG Pub is! It's this place where people talk about awesome games, and Uncle Adam is the guy that kicks people out when they are bad, but he never really kicks anyone out because the people there aren't that bad."
Ah! That's lovely.

CRKrueger

Eläytyminatör
Reaction score
So the family thinks you're a bouncer in an English Pub?

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
All the best people are named Adam. :thumbsup:

Nobby-W

Expert in the Dunning-Kruger effect
Reaction score
It's like a Dad told a Dad joke, and then through some foul necromancy that joke was brought to life and upon taking it's first breath, told a Dad joke.

One might say he is a font of knowledge

I dunno - in the light of this one, I'm feeling the Imposter Syndrome a bit.

Imaginos

I am the one you warned me of
Reaction score
Are the classic T’s still holding up well? I just ordered 2.

Agemegos

Legendary Member
Reaction score
The kid has a good point. Internet discussion forums don't have moderators — they have bouncers. Often the bouncers are extremisers. And in the dives they rough you up when they throw you out.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com