Pub Merchandise Available!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
If Swo get's immortalised on the merch somewhere I'll snatch it up in an instant.
(I still can't believe how Swo took off, and now sits there nicely alongside our goose paranoia) :grin:
I'm a sucker for merch, but not sure if the tee-shirts are my thing
However, I just found RPG Pub Coffee Mugs !!!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
What's the difference between a Classic and an Essential T-shirt?

There’s already coffee mugs available. I’d have to go to another supplier for shot glasses and beer mugs.

I set up a shop on Redbubble. Please visit and tell me if I can make any adjustments to anything. You should be able to order right now.

Visit RPGPUB's shop, for cool artwork on awesome products!
https://www.redbubble.com/people/RPGPUB/shop?asc=u
Just checking Endless, when I click on the link I only get the t-shirt displayed. If I click on Mankcam’s cup link I can also see it displayed. Now on that page, it’s listed as being designed and sold by RPGPUB, but if I click on RPGPUB from that page it only displays the t-shirt, no coffee mug in sight.

I wonder if it’s because I’m in Australia and its filtering for what’s produced here, but I thought you’d like to know….

Just checking Endless, when I click on the link I only get the t-shirt displayed. If I click on Mankcam’s cup link I can also see it displayed. Now on that page, it’s listed as being designed and sold by RPGPUB, but if I click on RPGPUB from that page it only displays the t-shirt, no coffee mug in sight.

I wonder if it’s because I’m in Australia and its filtering for what’s produced here, but I thought you’d like to know….
Use this link.

Conveniently I need some new tshirts

I know all you lot are really logged on down in Melbourne, perpetuating the myth that there is 'another world' beyond Australia's shores
But you do it all so well, I'm gonna have to buy some RPG Pub merch now, heh heh :grin::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back