Pub One Shot - Day After Ragnarok - Savage Worlds

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
If we need to postpone a week let me know.

Hey people, I 've got a stomach but. I was hopign to be better by now but I'm not so I'm going to have to back out. Sorry.
Stan Stan Sorry you are feeling poorly. We did a little bit of exploring, a little bit of pirate bashing and now we have a cannon, some chicken and Astrid, the Asgardian polar bear, has a bagpipe.

We penciled in the next session for two weeks time (Sunday 26 18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST), I hope to see you then.

A quick reminder that The Day After Ragnarok, Canada, continues this Sunday February 26 18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST.

I'm going to have to bow out. I'm still using my alternate internet and it's stupid slow. Nothing loads and audio lags like no one's business. Sorry gents. Hopefully I'll be back in the saddle if we run this again.

I'm going to have to bow out. I'm still using my alternate internet and it's stupid slow. Nothing loads and audio lags like no one's business. Sorry gents. Hopefully I'll be back in the saddle if we run this again.
Thanks for the heads up, that's always helpful. We'll aim carry on as long as the rest of the crew show and see how it goes.

I'm afraid that I'm dealing with a cold that my kids gave me so I'd be distracted and snotty.

I'm afraid that I'm dealing with a cold that my kids gave me so I'd be distracted and snotty.

That's unfortunate. I guess that means we're going to have to postpone after all.

How does Sunday March 12th sound?

Our next session is scheduled for Sunday March 12th (18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST). I hope to see you guys there.

We still have room for one or two more players if anyone were interested in playing Canadian Mounties in 1940s post-magical apocalypse game, fighting frost giants and pirates alongside friendly polar bears. So you know, same old, same old.

It was a hoot. We got to ride a giant snake and shoot the shit out of a bunch of snake cultists (not in that order mind). Aided by anthropomorphic polar bears no less. Just another glorious day in the RCMP.
Damn, that sounds amazing. One of my all-time favorite settings.

Our next session is scheduled for Sunday March 12th (18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST). I hope to see you guys there.

We still have room for one or two more players if anyone were interested in playing Canadian Mounties in 1940s post-magical apocalypse game, fighting frost giants and pirates alongside friendly polar bears. So you know, same old, same old.
Wish I could commit. Have a great game, y'all!

I can't make today, sorry. There's no combination of location and internet I can make work.

Hello Pubbers,

After a little pause, I would very much inclinded to resume this Day After Ragnarok game. The possible dates I am looking at presently are:

Sunday 23rd April or Sunday 7th of May. Start time in either instance is 18:00 British Summer Time / 13:00 Eastern Daylight Time (or just can just call it 17:00 UTC and convert it to your timezone).

Pinging existing players Stan Stan and Fenris-77 Fenris-77 but there still room for a few more players (there same pre-generated characters at the start of the thread).

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back