Pubbies Discussion

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

BedrockBrendan

Legendary Member
Reaction score
This forum is a silly place to ban published members from voting for stuff. I don't even really care if they vote for their own stuff. If someone here has written something good enough that a quorum of other cantankerous bastards here decide it should be up for an award then good for them. We're lucky to have those guys here and I don't see even the slightest reason reason to exclude them from something like Forum Awards.

I was thinking more for if we had judges and stuff. If every poster is voting that is different

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
If we get a legit reward can we get I don't know a sticker with a dragon standing on a giant dead goose, or science marine, or something?

Endless Flight

Owns A Few Brain Cells
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we should do awards for this year for sure. Maybe schedule a time in the coming months for voting.

Ladybird

TRAHR
Reaction score
This forum is a silly place to ban published members from voting for stuff. I don't even really care if they vote for their own stuff. If someone here has written something good enough that a quorum of other cantankerous bastards here decide it should be up for an award then good for them. We're lucky to have those guys here and I don't see even the slightest reason reason to exclude them from something like Forum Awards.
I think voting for your own stuff is poor form, but I can't see any reason why creators shouldn't be allowed to vote too. They're still gamers and forum members.

Stumpydave

Legendary Member
Reaction score
You can vote by posting a £5 note to me. You can vote as many times as you like. I don't care if you're voting for a game you wrote, a friend's game or if you're voting for a picture of a well endowed man/woman/horse.

As long as you send the £5 note.

Ralph Dula

Fighter of Fungi, Mortal Foe of 5E, Possibly a Cat
Reaction score
You can vote by posting a £5 note to me. You can vote as many times as you like. I don't care if you're voting for a game you wrote, a friend's game or if you're voting for a picture of a well endowed man/woman/horse.

As long as you send the £5 note.

I’d like to note Stumpydave never said they had to receive the note. Let’s exploit this rules loophole like good gamers!

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com