Putin on the Ritz

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

EmperorNorton

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I consider "99% of people love Tristram's posts" and "99% of people hate Tristram's posts" to be equally irrelevant, tbh.

Does Tristram meme more than I personally prefer on forums? Yeah, but he's hardly the only one. I also don't like overuse of smilies and the Oxford comma, as it happens.

But all of that is just personal preference, not anything to do with modding.
giphy.gif

The Oxford Comma, for people who don't under the concept of context in language!
Yeah for centuries people didn't feel the need for vowels because hey everyone knew what you meant when you read it.

Of course when the language does that sort of fails hard and validates the oxford comma I guess

I never understood why people had strong feelings about the boots, positive or negative. I will reiterate from the other thread that I am pro-Oxford comma.

I never understood why people had strong feelings about the boots, positive or negative. I will reiterate from the other thread that I am pro-Oxford comma.
People love to hate and ridicule what trendy people are doing, especially if the trendy people are young, affluent, popular, or attractive. Uggs are like $200 a pair so I imagine there's hate-envy from people who can't afford them as well.

I am pretty neutral on Uggs but have been told they are warm, comfortable, and easy to wear.

So I can't comment on the boots but I am a repeat buyer of Ugg Slippers for around the house. I have psoriasis on my feet so I wear socks/shoes pretty much 100% of the time. I've gone through lots of slippers brands and Uggs hold up exceedingly well, are comfortable and if you forget and wear them out into public they sort of work fine.
I love mine and if I could find a cheaper good alternative I would but they just seem to be the best.

You guys are slamming Putin pretty hard. If Russians are on this site they are likely to think this runs afoul of the no politics rule.

Yes, I know, I will let myself out!

People love to hate and ridicule what trendy people are doing, especially if the trendy people are young, affluent, popular, or attractive. Uggs are like $200 a pair so I imagine there's hate-envy from people who can't afford them as well.
How the fuck did my grandmother's house slippers get trendy and quadruple in price?

Man, no shoe is worth $200 unless it has a little button I can push to make me play basketball better
Like Reebok Pumps?
hzqpa4ng5sj31.jpg

huh, I always thought it was Nike pumps.

But yeah, that's the stuff

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back