Quick, which spoof movie has the boots gag!?

Shipyard Locked

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I need to make this reference in a session I'm playing in right now.

There's some spoof movie out there where a guy crawls up to a pair of boots and starts looking up expecting to see someone who will capture him. Instead, the boots are empty, and he feels relief!

What movie is that!?

Bunch

Prince of Insufficient Light.
Reaction score
That I think was my introduction to Val Kilmer. Followed by Real Genius.

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Reaction score
Was that Val Kilmer?
Yes, it was. Top Secret was quite funny in its day, although I couldn't make any representation as to how well it's aged. It's 30 years or more since I've seen it.

Bunch

Prince of Insufficient Light.
Reaction score
Yes, it was. Top Secret was quite funny in its day, although I couldn't make any representation as to how well it's aged. It's 30 years or more since I've seen it.
I believe one person died happily to an anal intruder 3000. Not 100% sure of that name though.

soltakss

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I believe one person died happily to an anal intruder 3000. Not 100% sure of that name though.
Oh yes, he forgot that Germany operated on 240 Volts not 120 and it took the Mortician 4 hours to wipe the smile off his face. The scene where he unwraps and assembles it in the background is hilarious. The pantomime cow is a good scene as well.

It was one of those films where I laughed continuously, from start to finish. i saw it quite recently and it is just as silly and funny as it was, perhaps funnier as I knew a lot of the gags before they came up.