Quick, which spoof movie has the boots gag!?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Shipyard Locked

How long do I have?
Reaction score
I need to make this reference in a session I'm playing in right now.

There's some spoof movie out there where a guy crawls up to a pair of boots and starts looking up expecting to see someone who will capture him. Instead, the boots are empty, and he feels relief!

What movie is that!?

That I think was my introduction to Val Kilmer. Followed by Real Genius.

Was that Val Kilmer?
Yes, it was. Top Secret was quite funny in its day, although I couldn't make any representation as to how well it's aged. It's 30 years or more since I've seen it.

Yes, it was. Top Secret was quite funny in its day, although I couldn't make any representation as to how well it's aged. It's 30 years or more since I've seen it.
I believe one person died happily to an anal intruder 3000. Not 100% sure of that name though.

I believe one person died happily to an anal intruder 3000. Not 100% sure of that name though.

Oh yes, he forgot that Germany operated on 240 Volts not 120 and it took the Mortician 4 hours to wipe the smile off his face. The scene where he unwraps and assembles it in the background is hilarious. The pantomime cow is a good scene as well.

It was one of those films where I laughed continuously, from start to finish. i saw it quite recently and it is just as silly and funny as it was, perhaps funnier as I knew a lot of the gags before they came up.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back