Rambo: The Board Game

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Smithnikov

Dopamine terrorist powered by neurotransmitters
Reaction score
I got these for a steal.

1674746198045.png 1674746220825.png

Barely broke into them, and only now started the first couple of scenarios in First Blood (it's a solo game, kind of an intro to the much larger Rambo 2/3 game), but still curious on anyone else with experiences with it. I can already see elements I like, like having to keep switching up approaches and use the Tactics cards, but the element of every single attack succeeding and the only mitigation one has is armor points takes some getting used to personally.

I remember the Kickstarter, it was the same company that did a tomb raiding game if I remember correctly. I didn’t get it but was curious how it turned out.

A Rambo board game?!

*slowly, intensely closes fist over dice*

"Murdock..." [thunder rumbles, squeezes dice in fist] "I'm coming to get you."

*rolls dice*

"You don't seem to want to face the fact that you're dealing with an expert in dungeon delving. With a man who's the best, with martial weapons, with rods/saves, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore negative modifiers, to eat things that would make an Otyugh puke! In our last party his job was elimination of enemy encounters. To kill. Period! Win by pure xp farming..."

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back