Real Life and What's Happening...

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I have a four-day weekend starting at 4:30 pm today! I have general plans of keeping up with my half-marathon training and my house projects, but not too much in the way of specific plans yet. I had half a mind to pop over to Pennsylvania and see my friends there, but that's not going to work out this go-round. Any which way, I am very happy about four consecutive days of no work!

I went into a Best Buy today. They had a rack labelled as "Anime DVDs" that had copies of "30 Rock" in it.
Years ago, my unsuspecting dad brought a cd-rom labeled "anime art" from some computer convention for us, since he was aware we enjoyed some anime. Turned out it was full of hentai pics ... We never told him. This was before the omnipresence of internet.

cat-scared.gif

Years ago, my unsuspecting dad brought a cd-rom labeled "anime art" from some computer convention for us, since he was aware we enjoyed some anime. Turned out it was full of hentai pics ... We never told him. This was before the omnipresence of internet.

cat-scared.gif
My mother was a nurse in a juvenile detention facility in the early 70s. She took the kids out to see a movie as a reward. She thought the new Felix the Cat cartoon would be fun.

Fritz is not Felix.

So we dont really get along with the neighbors. The gal and her boy are fine, but her boyfriend is a piece of work. Anyways we had just come home and she was out in the road with a blanket wrapped around her with the boy talking with the state police. Then after we got inside the house, a unit from a local municipality pulled up. Then the county sheriff deputies. Then two more state police cars. Dont know whats going on but I hope they (the neighbors) go away.

Breakfast was a min-can of tuna, couple of cheese wedges and an english muffin. I managed to get some of it on my shirt, which is annoying. I'm at work and don't have a spare shirt to change into. So I had a brainwave and leaned in close to the boiling water dispenser in the kitchenette, and poured scalding hot water all down my shirt to dissolve the stain.

It worked great! I'm definitely gonna do this if it happens again.

Fucking Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck! No Fucking Driving Fuckers Fucked my Fucking Car

Now, with that out of my system... went down to the local bar for board game night. Came out after a nice evening of gaming and my car was askew next to the curb. I thought... I didn't park that way? Got closer and saw that it wasn't a little askew... it was all up on the sidewalk. That's when I noticed that there was a slip of paper on the windshield. Great. A ticket.

Then I saw it was a police report number... That's when I noticed that rear driver side corner panel was ... gone? Kept walking around- the trunk was smushed in. After a few curses, wondered if it was driveable... the bumper looked like it might have a bit of clearance... drove down the street a bit... NOPE!

After a few curses, drove back to the street to try to park it. That's when I realized it was not only my car... the car in front of me too! I checked the front of my car... there was damage there. Apparently whatever numbnuts hit my car drove it into the car in front of me, driving that car into the telephone pole.

*SIGH*

Called Geico, and not only am I going to have problems getting the car fixed because of how far backed up the shops are (that is, if it's not totalled), but I couldn't even get it towed because there were a shortage of tow trucks. Just left it for the tow truck tomorrow.

But now I have to deal with all of this...

c1cc1f4c8b126ebd72e325ad1defab76.gif

Good news/Bad News...

I found out that the person possibly took responsibility for the accident- have to get the police report today. But I had to be fiscally responsible and reduce all of my Kickstarter pledges to $1 to possibly get in on the pledgemanager to account for possibly my car being totaled. :sad:

I have to have my first one later this year.
Try to get the non liquid prep medicine. The liquid version seems to suck no matter who you are. My wife thought it was the worst thing she's ever tasted. I thought it was fine at first but towards the end i found it sort of revolting. By the end of the first round I felt so full just drinking anything would have made me feel like I was about to throw up.
You and your toilet will become good friends. Make sure it's setup such that you'd enjoy spending a lot of quality time with it. Buy the best quality toilet paper you can.
Consider being that toilet paper with you to the appointment. You'd think a colonoscopy place would have nice TP in the bathroom but no they have Scott's 500 grit sandpaper. Because that's what you want to use after hours of wiping your butt.

Fun huh? Wait, you got drugs? Damn it.
I once got called into a procedure room to set up a printer while a patient was getting a colonoscopy behind a white curtain. This particular patient was a lifelong alcoholic and it wouldn't have been safe to give him the good drugs. He wasn't having a good day...

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back