Ridiculous eBay Prices

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I've lived where I have for so long with prices for everything so high, I don't even notice stuff like this sometimes. Ooh, a can of bean for less than $5? That's cheap, I'll take a flat...

A can of bean? You mean a single, can-sized bean? I'd pay 5 bucks for that! Now if it was just one normal-sized bean In a can, well, what kind of rube do you take me for?

This thread would have provided classic April Fool material if I had come across it in time to mock up a SOLD ebay listing for... lemme think... Cyberpunk 3rd Edition at US$800.

Posting here as a man whose CP2013 boxed set disappeared sometime in the mid 90s...

Maybe I should sell mine? I am not particularly attached to it. When it went above $200, I put in a protective cardboard mailer and stashed it. Just never got around trying to list it on ebay. And when I offered it Noble Knight I said nope to the price.

The only flaw is a crinkle in the upper right corner.

View attachment 53651
Is it that good?

Once, years ago, I had a chance to flip through a copy, and I was left wondering what all the fuss was about. But it was only a quick scan.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back