RPGs That Should Exist - 2021 Edition

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Just watching this again. It's not brilliant (Tom Hardy grunts through it) but seems obvious fodder for RPGs. Can't remember if anyone done one...

mad-max-rpg.png

I recently discovered by chance an early 2000 animated series called "Roswell Conspiracies, Aliens, Myths and Legends". I'm about 3/4 through the 36 odd episodes, but it's really quite good, with intricate storylines and character designs that reminds my a little of B:TAS. I surprised I had not heard about it before but apparently it's getting a reboot this year.

The premise is a bit Men in Black with the twist that many of the creatures we know from folklore and mythology are actually aliens, and they are still living secretly on Earth and are generally hostile to us and each other.

Point being, I think it would work well as an roleplaying game.

iu

I recently discovered by chance an early 2000 animated series called "Roswell Conspiracies, Aliens, Myths and Legends". I'm about 3/4 through the 36 odd episodes, but it's really quite good, with intricate storylines and character designs that reminds my a little of B:TAS. I surprised I had not heard about it before but apparently it's getting a reboot this year.

The premise is a bit Men in Black with the twist that many of the creatures we know from folklore and mythology are actually aliens, and they are still living secretly on Earth and are generally hostile to us and each other.

iu
I enjoyed what little I saw of the series back in the day, but the station that aired it preempted it regularly for local or paid programming.

iu

Yeah I got a dvd of that at a dollar store years ago. It wasn't bad.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back