[RPoL] Zombie apocalypse game

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

thebigh

Dr. Hamburger Face
Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a PbP game I want to run at RPoL

There's still room for another 2-3 players, so I thought I'd advertise it here

Six months have passed since the zombie virus devastated the Earth. The world's governments have fallen, and most of the population are dead, or worse. The few survivors live desperate lives, fleeing the ever-growing hordes of zombies and struggling to survive from one day to the next.

You are one of a small group of survivors, holed up in an abandoned house in a small village in the countryside, waiting for a pack of zombies outside to wander off. Hope seems faint but over the dim crackling of your wireless radio you hear of a slim chance to reach safety.... if you dare a night trek across zombie-infested ground.

This is a game for 4-5 players. The game system is GURPS Lite, which can be obtained for free at http://www.warehouse23.com/products/gurps-lite-fourth-edition, and players new to the system are more than welcome.

I anticipate this will be a shortish campaign; hoping for 3-4 posts a week from the players. Characters will be 80 points: ordinary people, but who have learned to adapt and survive in the undead-infested world.

I'm interested, but I'm being pulled in all directions at the moment so I might not get a character together until next week. I'll have to take my chances on the game not filling up until then :smile:

I'm interested, but I'm being pulled in all directions at the moment so I might not get a character together until next week. I'll have to take my chances on the game not filling up until then :smile:

We probably won't get started until next week anyway, and there seems to be little danger of the game filling up too fast :|. Why not join now and sort your character out when you get the time?

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back