Rules Discussion

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I didn't get that impression from the designer's interviews at all but even if he did he'd be no different than every folk singer who thinks their music is going to change the world...someday.

Yes, folk singers are a cancer upon humanity as well.

Btw I love Jack Chick, I have an entire box of them I bought from a Black Metal distributor!

I used to have a huge collection, along with the fantastic Power Team comic books (the weightlifters who used to rip phonebooks for Jesus and, according to their self-published comics, regularly fought wrestler Satanists in fetish gear). Sadly all lost in a move.

We need only one more earnest plea over the strumming of an acoustic guitar and the world is ours!

We need only one more earnest plea over the strumming of an acoustic guitar and the world is ours!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't disagree with you, but I wasn't talking about the reality of the situation, I was referring to the author's intentions. I don't believe anyone's been converted to Fundamentalist Christianity by a Chick Tract, yet for 30 years Jack Chick and an army of fanatical old people with nothing better to do than hang out at bus stations all day, were convinced they could in some way save people's souls with their ridiculous little comics. It's clear that the Sigmata author believes (or at least wants others to believe) that's what his game is. That he's misguided at best seems obvious.
If someone wants to waste their time and money on a fool's errand, then they're kinda like wasps; a bit of a nuisance, but ultimately harmless.

If someone wants to waste their time and money on a fool's errand, then they're kinda like wasps; a bit of a nuisance, but ultimately harmless.
Of course, now we have the 2020 Murder Hornets so...

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back