S&V - The Outfit (IC thread)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Nobby-W

No, I have not got an onlyfans site.
Reaction score
Can we make with the rustling to have that set up somewhere in the city and move him there? I don't want to kill the guy, but the exposure here is making me itchy.
OOC: The reason the folks from the club brought you out here is that the city might be a bit warm after the altercation in the bar and somebody had some family property in the area they could put you up at. You might get away with slipping back into the city but you don't have a safe house there that isn't associated with you.

The Kelley Forest region is in the commuter belt for both Vetawa and Moseli (there is a maglev stop in the area and a fair amount of commuter rail, motorway and CG air bus links not marked on the map) and is a separate jurisdiction so it's likely to be at least a few days before somebody connects the dots. That should give you breathing space to find a better safe house and move him.

Smith Smith, Silverlion Silverlion ^^^

Nobby-W

Reaction score
Voros Voros

"Alright. Sensible enough from your end, but understandably we get a bit uneasy when somebody tails us"

She looks toward Lola.

"I think we should let him up" she says while still keeping a hold on him and awaiting Lola's confirmation.

I nod. 'Let you're boss know we're not to be messed with, strictly business.'

He knows he's been made and stands up, straightening his suit and brushing the dirt off. He looks a bit annoyed but says "I'll be sure to tell Mr. Nazarovo. Good day." and walks back out to the street. You see him get out a handcomp and call someone as he walks away.

You're both standing in an alleyway between two city blocks. Your motorbikes are parked some distance away.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
OOC: ok, we'll stay put and I guess try and source an automed or whatever.

Smith Smith

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
I jet and await word from our new friend.

Nobby-W

Reaction score
OOC: Got a little busy at work and packing up to move house so my brain is full but I havent' forgotten you guys. Watch this space.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com