S&V - The Outfit (IC thread)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
OOC: Do I need to roll to distract the clinic folks?

Nobby-W

Pretty sure I'm not Larry Ellison
Reaction score
"Let me get the packages ready." he says just in case anyone was ears on. "Sorry its in rough shape, mail delivery sucks locally."

OOC: Do I need to roll to distract the clinic folks?

Make a SWAY or COMMAND roll. This is a RISKY roll with STANDARD effect. Silverlion Silverlion can partake for a teamwork bonus. You can take a devil's bargain if you get a partial success to whisk him out with a bit of suspicion (+1 HEAT locally).

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Make a SWAY or COMMAND roll. This is a RISKY roll with STANDARD effect. Silverlion Silverlion can partake for a teamwork bonus. You can take a devil's bargain if you get a partial success to whisk him out with a bit of suspicion (+1 HEAT locally).
I'll take that Bargain. Four dice total then... Forging a narrative at the clinic: 4#1d6 4 5 1 5

The clinic staff are befuddled by Yoster's rapid fire bullshit while Bishop bundles Gideon out and into the waiting ride. The staff are left with vague suspicions that something untoward just happened, but perhaps not exactly what.

Nobby-W

Reaction score
I'll take that Bargain. Four dice total then... Forging a narrative at the clinic: 4#1d6 4 5 1 5

The clinic staff are befuddled by Yoster's rapid fire bullshit while Bishop bundles Gideon out and into the waiting ride. The staff are left with vague suspicions that something untoward just happened, but perhaps not exactly what.

The clinic staff look a bit perturbed at this and you're not entirely sure they've bought it. Nevertheless, you transfer Gideon to a collapsing gurney and get him into the van unharmed. Bishop ( Silverlion Silverlion) can keep him stable but you'll need Brun ( Smith Smith) to ride shotgun on his motorbike. You drive off back towards the motorway. It's possible that the clinic staff have made the van.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
OOC: We can make the van disappear if we have to. Do we get to wassname's unmolested?

"Brun, you ready to make with the ultraviolence if this meet goes sideways?" asks Yoster with a laugh.

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
"Look, there's a few places a van like this might go to disappear, hospital, we don't having any faux signs?"

Nobby-W

Reaction score
OOC: We can make the van disappear if we have to. Do we get to wassname's unmolested?

"Brun, you ready to make with the ultraviolence if this meet goes sideways?" asks Yoster with a laugh.

Brun is looking a little the worse for wear since her tangle with Taxadine-boy but she looks ready to rip somebody's head off.

(OOC: Smith Smith and Séadna Séadna have intrusions from real life so they will be out of circulation for some time)

You've got some distance. There is a motorway in from Kelley forest, a ring road, another couple of motorways that come in from the west. Alternatively, you could stick to back roads.

There are likely places you could nick licence plates or other resources to improvise a disguise job for the van.

Moseli region1.png

"Look, there's a few places a van like this might go to disappear, hospital, we don't having any faux signs?"

The clinic is on the outskirts of a small town in the Kelley forest region. There are some bigger superstores in a development you went past and loads of small independent shops around the roads.

Warungs.jpg

Nobby-W

Reaction score
Voros Voros - you've got a km or so to get to the bikes as you left them somewhere inconspicuous and made sure you didn't have a tail. You might want to try and avoid picking up a tail on the way back.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
We'll stick to the back roads. When a likely spot for some plate swapping appears we'll make a quick stop and get that done. Then we will collectively gird ourselves for meeting with people we don't know.

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
Voros Voros - you've got a km or so to get to the bikes as you left them somewhere inconspicuous and made sure you didn't have a tail. You might want to try and avoid picking up a tail on the way back.

We weave in and out of stores and crowds on our wat to the bikes. Double back twice to make sure then jet on the bikes.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com