Sales Posts Allowed?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Totentanz

Active Pubber
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been off for a bit.

A few years ago, I inherited a metric ass-ton of old DnD material. Complete 2nd edition FR, Alternity, al-Qadim, etc. In my large Texas abode, I was content to hold this material against the day I found some use for it.

However, I just accepted a job in the San Francisco Bay area. I find myself short of time, money, and I know I will be quite short of space. So, this stuff needs to go.

Could I inventory and post pictures to see if anyone is interested, and if I did so would anyone be interested? I also have about two boxes worth of old-school gaming walls, floors, etc.

Given more time, I'd play the eBay game, and I could always dump this off at a half-price book store. But I hate to see good gaming gear go to a strange home.

And if you happen to have any Planescape stuff, I'd be quite interested. I also know a few other collectors I can send your way

I might be interested in a chunk.

I posted photos of the stuff to the sales thread. TristramEvans TristramEvans I have four Planescape boxed sets, as well as Birthright 2E, but I am loathe to part with any of it.

I actually have all the Planescape boxed sets, its the modules/adventures which I ignored at the time (we turned up our noses at published adventures in those days, it was until Call of Cthulhu that I came to appreciate them) than I'm looking for.

I actually have all the Planescape boxed sets, its the modules/adventures which I ignored at the time (we turned up our noses at published adventures in those days, it was until Call of Cthulhu that I came to appreciate them) than I'm looking for.

So far I haven't come across anything outside of the boxed sets, but I still have a couple boxes to go through.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back