Satine Phoenix and Jamison Stone

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The great thing about Alzheimer's is if he able to go through S1-4 over and over and over and always be "Oh Man that is soo cool!"
I don’t have Alzheimer’s and I’m like this.
If it takes alzheimers for players to not remember what happened more than a session ago then I think everyone I have ever played with must have it.
Right???

I watched about 30 seconds of Satine's apology. I don't know how genuine it is. I'd say she's probably more upset about being 'called out' after all this info was leaked.

You can certainly apologize for being a bit of a dick in my book assuming they are being genuine about it.

But there are certain things you can't be allowed to get away with: Like not paying people for their hard work, being unprofessional with funds (allegedly), acts like Jameson allegedly asking that girl for sex at a business meeting, and acting like a diva at the expense of others. And turning a blind eye when it suits you.

I'd say at the start they had good intentions. But some people couldn't run a bath let alone a serious business. Then when you're surrounded by sycophants one's ego inflates. Bad business people + Massive egos = Big problems.

All that said, I see a real ugly side of the mob (not all to be far). But some people are saying some really nasty hang 'em at high shit. What more do these people want? They've been called out for dubious behavior and bad business practices. No one or very few at least, moving forward will ever want anything to do with them.

So you could say that's enough as their actions had consequences that will really hurt their wallet and social circle. I don't think we need any of that Judge Dredd justice, however.

Yeah. They're assholes, and now freelancers know not to work with them, and everyone else now has the information and can make their own decision about whether to purchase anything with their name on it.

Unless there is some new development, I don't think there is anything else that needs doing.

I watched about 30 seconds of Satine's apology. I don't know how genuine it is. I'd say she's probably more upset about being 'called out' after all this info was leaked.

You can certainly apologize for being a bit of a dick in my book assuming they are being genuine about it.

But there are certain things you can't be allowed to get away with: Like not paying people for their hard work, being unprofessional with funds (allegedly), acts like Jameson allegedly asking that girl for sex at a business meeting, and acting like a diva at the expense of others. And turning a blind eye when it suits you.

To be more cynical, you can't get away with it at their level of fame at least. Not paying people for their work will bite you eventually either way especially in an industry reliant on freelancers?

Everything else? Rock stars have got away with that shit for years up until their star wanes and it all comes back to haunt them.

I think that was their real error here. They thought they were some kind of Will Wheatons on the fame level where realistically they're D List at best.

To be more cynical, you can't get away with it at their level of fame at least. Not paying people for their work will bite you eventually either way especially in an industry reliant on freelancers?

Everything else? Rock stars have got away with that shit for years up until their star wanes and it all comes back to haunt them.

I think that was their real error here. They thought they were some kind of Will Wheatons on the fame level where realistically they're D List at best.
Yeah... this is it. Don't ever let your head scrape off a cloud. ;)

Among other things, I'm the prinicipal of Taylor Academy. My kid was homeschooled for a couple of years and we had to make up a transcript for entry into high school. I guess I should have charged private school tuition rates - it would have been circular as I'd have to pay it but maybe there was a tax scam in there that I could have worked out.

Among other things, I'm the prinicipal of Taylor Academy. My kid was homeschooled for a couple of years and we had to make up a transcript for entry into high school. I guess I should have charged private school tuition rates - it would have been circular as I'd have to pay it but maybe there was a tax scam in there that I could have worked out.
Well I dunno if I want thay on my transcript. I here the admissions there are impossible and you can only get in if you're from the "right" family

Then you can charge us $2000 to come over and play in one of your games. What nearby city can we have a Gamified Excursion to???
The beautiful city of Portsmouth, NH. I’ve never been to Boulder but I know they don’t have oceanic views like we do here.

The beautiful city of Portsmouth, NH. I’ve never been to Boulder but I know they don’t have oceanic views like we do here.
I've been a few times! It's got a great little old town section with a dog park. There was a bookstore with a bar in an old bank the last time I was there.

D&D In A Trailer. $4000 bucks a head, meth included. When we say "3 days", we mean "THREE WHOLE DAYS"...
I mean, throw in the beers (for nutrition and the depressant action) and a few hours shooting automatic weapons into the bushes (AKA Twilight: 2000 LARPing) and this is a holiday I would pay for. Not that I'd do meth, you understand, unless I was immersing myself in character for the sake of the game.

Last edited:
All that said, I see a real ugly side of the mob (not all to be far). But some people are saying some really nasty hang 'em at high shit. What more do these people want? They've been called out for dubious behavior and bad business practices. No one or very few at least, moving forward will ever want anything to do with them.
That whole bit about putting people on pedestals just so you can tear them down has become an American past time...

That whole bit about putting people on pedestals just so you can tear them down has become an American past time...
It's like blaming those cute white kittens for making a targets out of pyramids of Satine-soft toilet paper though...

I need to start calling my house Flight Manor.
We start a patchwork network of safe-houses around the globe for Pub patreon members, kinda like a secret air bnb, and call them Swo Manors.
Each Swo Manor location could be individually titled after the host patreon - Flight Manor in Portsmouth, Mankcam Manor in Brisbane, Bunch Manor, etc
It's all feasible, just sayin' heh heh :shade:

Last edited:
Pfft, the Brits have been doing that for a lot longer and we don't even need any reason to do the "they're popular so time for the backlash!" thing.

We start a patchwork network of safe-houses around the globe for Pub patreon members, kinda like a secret air bnb, and call them Swo Manors.
Each Swo Manor location could be individually titled after the host patreon - Flight Manor in Portsmouth, Mankcam Manor in Brisbane, Bunch Manor, etc
It's all feasible, just sayin' heh heh :shade:
The Bunch-cave. It's under McBunch Manor.

And Fenris-77's Dusty-Ass Arctic Shithole.
No one trapped out your way without a place to stay is going to be referring to it by that I bet you! They're going to say "Fuck me running where can I get out of this cold before things I care about freeze off!"

No one trapped out your way without a place to stay is going to be referring to it by that I bet you! They're going to say "Fuck me running where can I get out of this cold before things I care about freeze off!"
Well, it's currently a dusty-ass shithole. That alternates with snowy-ass shithole depending on the season, with brief interludes of muddy-ass shithole.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back