Savage Worlds: Pathfinder has landed

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Yeah, that's what I remember as well. So PF SW is bringing to the table at least the option to have a class...:thumbsup:
You should look at the explanation tenbones tenbones provided in this thread (after we kinda grilled him...:grin:) what mechanical advantages and restrictions that gives you, but I think it's safe to say there is some new mechanical ground being covered.
ah yes I see my query has already been answered much earlier in this thread, thanks for the heads up :smile:

I do have SW1R, SWEX, SWD in my bookcase, and SWADE in pdf only. In many ways I really liked the digest size of the SWEX range, very handy.

Earnest question here -
Excluding the setting of Golarion, what would this Pathfinder book bring to the table if someone already has the old Savage Worlds (SWEX) Fantasy Companion?
YMMV, but the old Fantasy Companion was kind of a waste of money outside of the bestiary, IMO.

The new one has a better selection of Edges, Magic Items, monsters, and even playable races.

I picked up that Fantasy Companion years ago and thought it was okay, but alot of it I could have hand-waved myself with the SWEX core rulebook.
It's good to know the more recent version is better value-for-money.
Given the Pathfinder profile, it's great to see that people are liking this SWADE version of Pathfinder
I always thought that Pathfinder's future should be having the setting and adventures branching out into a wider range of systems beyond just their own 'D&D 3.75E', so I'm wishing it all the best with SWADE

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back