(SciFi) Starship Blueprints

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Red Leader: "Use your visual scanning" (aka, "look out your fucking windows, ya jabronis!"

It’s interesting. There’s enough specific data here that you could model this ship in a crunchy ship system that worries about things like MW of Power. Wonder if the designers were Traveller players.

Edit: Thing I don’t like about the Conestoga design is that the rail gun turrets can’t fire straight ahead, the hull is in the way.

It’s interesting. There’s enough specific data here that you could model this ship in a crunchy ship system that worries about things like MW of Power. Wonder if the designers were Traveller players.

Traveller is one of the few classic RPG systems that I have no familiarity with. Does it have good starship construction rules? How do they compare to, say, Mekton Zeta Plus?

Traveller is one of the few classic RPG systems that I have no familiarity with. Does it have good starship construction rules? How do they compare to, say, Mekton Zeta Plus?
To quote Lucius Vorenus, ”Define Good.” :hehe: Traveller has detailed starship construction rules, how detailed depends on edition. However, Traveller ships are usually a quarter to half gascan since they use liquid Hydrogen for fuel. As a result, they become less useful for other systems. Something like the rules from StarStrike, the space combat system for RM2-era Spacemaster are more cross-system probably. I don’t have Mekton Zeta Plus, so can’t be of help there.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back