Screech Dead at 44

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Whoa. Didn't see that coming.

Well played 2021

That was a very tragic life, at least what was visible.

I know he ended up being hated by his former classmates, will be interesting what they have to say. Not too much older than me, seems like such a short time on the planet.

I think being Screech would screw a person's life up pretty good on its own. It's such a bad caricature of a human and done so prominently it would take a strong person to handle it at adulthood. Doing it as a teen-20 something would just be brutal to me. It's all the insecurities amplified and tossed with a gallon of money and fame for an accelerant. I'm impressed he died of natural causes.

Ugh add this to the pile of “omg I’m probably going to be diagnosed with a painfully awful strain of cancer any day now” anxieties...

145366916_3899489643436193_144633101157929688_o.jpg

I'll be honest, I'm not certain if this picture makes me like him or hate him more...

I'm sure that in his last moments, while his life was flashing before his eyes, that one Christmas morning definitely had a tiny spot in his mental/emotional lineup.

I'm sure that in his last moments, while his life was flashing before his eyes, that one Christmas morning definitely had a tiny spot in his mental/emotional lineup.

It was nice to hear that he was surrounded by loved ones, so despite being a bit of a Hollywood pariah, he at least didnt push away everyone around him.

It was nice to hear that he was surrounded by loved ones, so despite being a bit of a Hollywood pariah, he at least didnt push away everyone around him.
That's the aim of my life, when I die, I want to be surrounded by family and friends. Honestly, the very thought of dying alone terrorizes me, keeps me awake at night.

FlawlessThankfulIvorygull-max-1mb.gif

And learn to use private mode on Firefox.

You really need to get in the habit of organising it under a folder labelled 'Tax returns 2010-2019.'
No. You need to have it under RPG Characters 1990-2000

Someone might want to look at your taxes.

The thought of dying surrounded by friends and family just makes me sad for them, and guilty for looking forward to something that hurts them.

Better to die surrounded by my enemies, if I only I still had enough enemies to make it worthwhile.

The thought of dying surrounded by friends and family just makes me sad for them, and guilty for looking forward to something that hurts them.

Better to die surrounded by my enemies, if I only I still had enough enemies to make it worthwhile.
This sounds better if you also have a grenade set to go off when you expire.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back