Scum and Villainy in-character (IC) thread.

Séadna

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
4,015
OOC: Ah sorry assumed I had to aim with the "fighting" skill for reasons I don't understand myself now :goof: No push, highest result was 4.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
OOC: Ah sorry assumed I had to aim with the "fighting" skill for reasons I don't understand myself now :goof: No push, highest result was 4.
@Stan, @Séadna, @RuinZealot, @Bunch, @Smith -

LandingPad.pngLanding Pad

4 = Success with reduced effect.

The attache case strikes Hubba with a glancing blow, knocking him down. He is dazed for a moment.

The thugs see it and start do draw their weapons. The two Morlocks start moving towards one of the ground cars.

@Bunch, this is your cue to sneak to the ship. Make a SKULK roll. Add +1D for teamwork from the distraction.

Everybody about to open fire - pick a target and make a SCRAP roll. The situation is DESPERATE with standard effect.

OOC: Time for bed now. Will pick this up in the morning. In the meantime, do the various attack and skulk rolls.
 

Smith

Legendary Member
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
427
Reaction score
502
Kal begins fanning at the thugs who are reaching for their weapons.

OOC: SKULK 0 & Gambit = 6 & 2
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
Kal begins fanning at the thugs who are reaching for their weapons.

OOC: SKULK 0 & Gambit = 6 & 2
SKULK for shooting - shouldn't that be SCRAP? It's still two dice, with +1 for the fine blaster and +1 for the gambit. Also. Who are you shooting at - Human 1, Human 2, Morlock 1, Morlock 2 or Hubba?
 

Stan

Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
640
Reaction score
1,039
Flashback: Luckily Steevo always prepped for distractions in case things near the ship got hairy and to scare away thieves. He had placed speakers with pre-recorded messages in scrub bushes about 50 meter in front and 50 meters behind the ship.

Steevo activates a few switches. From the front of the ship erupts the sounds of gunfire. From the rear erupts electronic sounds and exclamations in several languages. Barely knowing how to hold a gun, Steevo otherwise sinks low and watches for Twitch. He doesn't want to do anything with ship until Twitch is on board so no one will look that way too early.

Roll hack: 5,6
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
Flashback: Luckily Steevo always prepped for distractions in case things near the ship got hairy and to scare away thieves. He had placed speakers with pre-recorded messages in scrub bushes about 50 meter in front and 50 meters behind the ship.

Steevo activates a few switches. From the front of the ship erupts the sounds of gunfire. From the rear erupts electronic sounds and exclamations in several languages. Barely knowing how to hold a gun, Steevo otherwise sinks low and watches for Twitch. He doesn't want to do anything with ship until Twitch is on board so no one will look that way too early.

Roll hack: 5,6
OOC: I'll charge one stress point for the flashback.

6 = SUCCESS. You manage to cause some distraction that makes the thugs look over in the direction of the speakers for a brief moment.
 

Séadna

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
4,015
Ida draws back both arms, a shimmering effect appearing within her half closed fists. Then she shunts her arms forward, hands open from which a shockwave erupts.

OOC: Stress for another KINETIC shot at a goon. Highest roll was 4.
 

Smith

Legendary Member
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
427
Reaction score
502
OOC: Apologies, I meant SCRAP but I guess reading your post got SKULK stuck in my head. I will go for human 2
 

Bunch

Prince of Insufficient Light.
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
6,074
Reaction score
8,622
Twitch gets into position waiting for an opportunity to sneak aboard the ship. He takes a quick hit of stimulant to get to a razors edge of attention and reflexes (Hedonist for +2?).

(Twitch has one rank in skull and rolls a 2. If he can take advantage of hedonism it would be up to a 4)
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
@Stan, @Séadna, @RuinZealot, @Bunch, @Smith -

Ida draws back both arms, a shimmering effect appearing within her half closed fists. Then she shunts her arms forward, hands open from which a shockwave erupts.

OOC: Stress for another KINETIC shot at a goon. Highest roll was 4.
4 = Success with reduced effect. You hit the nearest Morlock just before he gets behind the ground car, knocking him over. The Morlock is knocked down, stunned for a moment.

OOC: Apologies, I meant SCRAP but I guess reading your post got SKULK stuck in my head. I will go for human 2
6 = success. The thug takes a level 2 consequence (a moderate gunshot wound) and falls over in pain, dropping his weapon.

Twitch gets into position waiting for an opportunity to sneak aboard the ship. He takes a quick hit of stimulant to get to a razors edge of attention and reflexes (Hedonist for +2?).

(Twitch has one rank in skull and rolls a 2. If he can take advantage of hedonism it would be up to a 4)
4 = Success with complications. You take a hit and feel like you're invincible; in combination with the distraction you confidently skulk across to the ship, enter the security code on the landing leg, and the hatch opens. However, it's loud enough that one of the morlocks notices. He looks around at you. He shouts to his comrades and fires across the pad at you. It's a snapshot so DESPERATE and die off.

1D6 = 3. No, and lose the opportunity for this action. A couple of blaster bolts whizz by you as you climb into the hatch. You hit the cycle button on the airlock and it closes behind you. You make your way to the bridge and start initiating the power-on sequence. You feel a deep rumble in the ship as the main reactor starts warming up ...

You hit the control to lower the cargo ramp.
 
Last edited:

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
@RuinZealot - I'll assume you're shooting at the other Morlock that Ida didn't hit.

The needle pistol gives you +1D for 3D, rolling 2, 3 and 5.

5 = Success with complications. The usual complication with a flechette pistol ("far more clumsy and random than a blaster) is collateral damage. The morlock goes down with three flechettes in his chest, and his chromatophores turn an interesting shade of brick red. A stray shot hits one of the power cells on the car, and starts a violent pyrotechnic conflagration. The car nearest you is now rapidly catching on fire.

High density power cells damaged like this are known to explode.
 

RuinZealot

Active Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
69
OOC: Yes, wanting to open fire. I saw Ida was preparing for violence, missed it actually kicking off.

“HEY, we need to get in the ship before this car goes.”

OOC: Can I lead a group action by commanding everyone in the ship or should it be a scramble? In character it being a command makes more sense to me.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
The remaining human draws and shoots his blaster back in the direction of the rover.

2D = 2,5. 5 = Success with reduced effect. The thug hits the rover and you hear some sparking noises.

OOC: Yes, wanting to open fire. I saw Ida was preparing for violence, missed it actually kicking off.

“HEY, we need to get in the ship before this car goes.”

OOC: Can I lead a group action by commanding everyone in the ship or should it be a scramble? In character it being a command makes more sense to me.
You can command it to happen next turn, having seen Twitch just get into the ship, and the cargo ramp start to lower. Watch this space while I look up the rules for command.

LEAD a group action. Each participating team member makes an action roll, and you take the best result which applies for all participants. The leader takes 1 stress for each 1-3 result.

OOC: If the rest of the party is cool with it, roll for the group action - take the better of SCRAMBLE or SCRAP. I presume Steevo (@Stan) is driving so make a HELM roll to get the rover up the ramp..
 
Last edited:

Smith

Legendary Member
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
427
Reaction score
502
OOC: I'm cool with it but I don't know the group rules exactly - do I need to roll something myself or does the leader roll for all?
 

Stan

Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
640
Reaction score
1,039
ooc Helm roll, taking stress to push it to 2 dice: 5,3

"Ok, they're distracted, lets get the hell out of here." Steevo jumps into the front seat and quickly makes to rover head for the ship's ramp. He honks the horn in a simple pattern to alert the crew who aren't on the rover to get on the ship and not get left behind.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
The remaining human draws and shoots his blaster back in the direction of the rover.

2D = 2,5. 5 = Success with reduced effect. The thug hits the rover and you hear some sparking noises.


You can command it to happen next turn, having seen Twitch just get into the ship, and the cargo ramp start to lower. Watch this space while I look up the rules for command.

LEAD a group action. Each participating team member makes an action roll, and you take the best result which applies for all participants. The leader takes 1 stress for each 1-3 result.

OOC: If the rest of the party is cool with it, roll for the group action - take the better of SCRAMBLE or SCRAP. I presume Steevo (@Stan) is driving so make a HELM roll to get the rover up the ramp..
OOC: I'm cool with it but I don't know the group rules exactly - do I need to roll something myself or does the leader roll for all?
See above - make SCRAP (or some other action if you can think of one that's appropriate) to keep the bad guys occupied while Steevo drives the rover up the ramp into the ship.
 

Séadna

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
4,015
Being highly original Ida will wallop the baddies with a Kinetic blast again.

OOC: Pushed to get an extra dice (two Stress in total) and still only got a 3!
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
Being highly original Ida will wallop the baddies with a Kinetic blast again.

OOC: Pushed to get an extra dice (two Stress in total) and still only got a 3!
It wasn't terribly effective. The suitcase glances off the other ground car near one of the morlocks. Best result so far is 5.
 

Bunch

Prince of Insufficient Light.
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
6,074
Reaction score
8,622
Feeling invincible, Twitch maneuvers the ship to try and stomp on the goons with the landing gear and sweep them along with the lowering ramp.
"I am Gojira!!! Stomp! Stomp!" He yells to no one in particular as he lifts the ship up and down.


Helm he has at rank 2 (2D6= 2,5)
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
Feeling invincible, Twitch maneuvers the ship to try and stomp on the goons with the landing gear and sweep them along with the lowering ramp.
"I am Gojira!!! Stomp! Stomp!" He yells to no one in particular as he lifts the ship up and down.


Helm he has at rank 2 (2D6= 2,5)
@Stan, @Séadna, @RuinZealot, @Bunch, @Smith -

The best roll is 5. Success with complications.

Hubba and the goons scatter, with the wounded ones limping away. You get a sharp message from the control tower: "Tranquility, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Landing the craft, Steevo drives up the ramp. You all rush to tie the rover down to the cargo bay floor and then the load master (say Will, for argument's sake) signals the load is tied down to Twitch. Like an oiled machine, you transfer Correia to the sick bay and hook the automed up to the sick bay's monitoring system.

@Bunch - out the window you can see Hubba and his goons milling around. One of them takes pot shots at you with a blaster, but the hull shielding is easily strong enough to deflect that.

Twitch signals lift-off and there is a mad scramble to get into G couches. The Tranquility lifts off on its C-G then burns the reaction drive, pulling away at around 3G. Regional ATC joins in the stream of invective that the control tower was flinging at you, yelling something about fines.

+1 HEAT (Meridani)
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
Act II - Freeside station.


@Stan, @Séadna, @RuinZealot, @Bunch, @Smith -

Your ship is in a berth at Freeside, and you have some repairs needed on the rover as it got shot up a bit.

Downtime:

You can each do two downtime activities from this list.
  • Acquire Asset - Hunt out and obtain some major item such as a module for the ship.
  • Craft - make some item
  • Indulge Vice - burn off stress by indulging your vice.
  • Lay Low - Keep your head down and avoid being made.
  • Long-term Project - make some progress on some project
  • Recover - recuperate from injuries or trauma
  • Repair - repair items or the ship.
  • Train - augment your XP with some training.
Link to your character sheets and the spreadsheet - https://www.rpgpub.com/posts/129485/

My suggestions are:

@Séadna - Indulge vice to burn off some stress, plus start and progress on project to investigate Amarantin Way-related arts.
@Stan - Indulge vice to burn off some stress, and repair the gunshot damage to the Rover
@RuinZealot - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and Train
@Bunch - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and maybe do some maintenance on the ship
@Smith - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and ??

Downtime activities are discussed on Page 184 of the rule book.

Also, Lar Correia has come out of sedation and is recuperating in the station infirmary. After some discussion you find out the following items:

Lar and Okon had a sleeping partner called Kanavon. Correia thinks Kanavon got into hock with Hubba and sold out the project, which is why Hubba thinks he has a share. Kanavon has disappeared. Correia is adamant that the location of the find has not been divulged to anyone outside of the survey party and thinks Hubba is probably bluffing about knowing it.

Derryl's friend Stel and his clan have a network of holds in rocky outcrops in the desert. Most of the mountains are very iron-rich and thus can disguise magnetic anomalies. He thinks Stel can probably provide a place where you can land the ship and conceal it from aerial and orbital surveillance.
 
Last edited:

Séadna

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
4,015
@Seadna - Indulge vice to burn off some stress, plus start and progress on project to investigate Amarantin Way-related arts.
OOC: That's fine with me.

Correia thinks Kanavon got into hock with Hubba and sold out the project
I'll ask him what positive reason he has for thinking this aside from having no other way of explaining why Hubba is involved.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
OOC: That's fine with me.


I'll ask him what positive reason he has for thinking this aside from having no other way of explaining why Hubba is involved.
@Stan, @Séadna, @RuinZealot, @Bunch, @Smith -

"Karnavon started acting strange when we asked him to help with getting the artifacts out so I did a bit of digging. It turned out that he had a lot of creditors and appeared to be broke - I still don't know the details of how that happened. Then Hubba turned up and started asking questions about the dig. He had information that only five people knew but he was trying to pry out where the site was. The expedition crew are the only four people who know that - Myself, Okon, Anvil and Kadrey. We didn't tell Karnavon the location as we had agreed before that it was strictly need to know."

Hubba showed up and started threatenign me and talking about 'His' share. That was quite a shock. The only conclusion I could come to is that Karnavon was in hock to Hubba and somehow sold out the dig. I contacted Okon and we went to ground. I was going to go offplanet and find another partner - we had some contacts from back on the Dobachan site. Okon and the boys can run go to ground and hide from Hubba's goons.

Then they tracked me to my hotel when I was waiting for the flight offplanet. I shot one of them and the other shot me, but I guess it was too hot and they had to get out fast.

It's still just a hypothesis, but I think Karnavon sold out the expedition to pay off his debts with Hubba, or something like that. Hubba doesn't know where it is, and only Karnavon knew of the expedition but wasn't filled in on the location. Also, Karnavon seems to have disappeared. Nobody knows where he is."
 

Séadna

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
4,015
"Good enough for me. I think there's no need to go looking for Karnavon I assume. He's done what damage he can and no doubt moved on"

If he agrees Ida will return to studying the ancient texts for Way related info.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
"Good enough for me. I think there's no need to go looking for Karnavon I assume. He's done what damage he can and no doubt moved on"

If he agrees Ida will return to studying the ancient texts for Way related info.
Correia is in broad agreement, but he would like to hear Karnavon's side of it. His view is that Karnavon is probably in hiding offplanet somewhere. He thinks Karnavon may have family on Isinor.

Look at the rules for indulging vice below and for researching we can treat this as advancing a project as discussed above. From the manual, (P186), to advance a project:
When working on a long-term project (either brand new, or already existing), describe what your character does to advance the project clock and roll an action. Mark segments on the clock according to your result: 1-3: one segment, 4/5: two, 6: three, critical: five.
Clock6-0.png Ida's research project on Amarantin arts of The Way.

Fill out the clock to get some insight from studying Amarantin artifacts and translated writings.
 
Last edited:

Bunch

Prince of Insufficient Light.
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
6,074
Reaction score
8,622
None of this is Twitch's bag so he'll find somewhere nice and seedy to relax and unwind and maybe score some gossip on the local goings on.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
Still waiting on confirmation of downtime activities.

@RuinZealot - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and Train
@Bunch - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and maybe do some maintenance on the ship
@Smith - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and ??

Confirmed downtime activities.

@Séadna - Indulge vice to burn off some stress, plus start and progress on project to investigate Amarantin Way-related arts.
@Stan - Indulge vice to burn off some stress, and repair the gunshot damage to the Rover

Indulging vice (from the S&V rulebook, P190)
You roll to find out how much stress relief your character receives. A vice roll is like a resistance roll in reverse—rather than gaining stress, you clear it. The effectiveness of your indulgence depends upon your character’s worst attribute rating. It’s their weakest quality (insight, prowess , or resolve) that is most in thrall to vice.

Make an attribute roll using your character’s lowest attribute rating (if there’s a tie, that’s fine—simply use that rating). Clear stress equal to the highest die result.
The attribute values can be seen on the character summary sheets here.

 
Last edited:

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
None of this is Twitch's bag so he'll find somewhere nice and seedy to relax and unwind and maybe score some gossip on the local goings on.
OOC: Mechanically, the only way you can burn off stress is by indulging vice (see above). You can do a double hit of this, perhaps going dirtside to Babylon and chilling in a hotel room with some of your favourite narcotics; you could take a double dip of vice if you want to, and make two rolls to burn off stress. Having said this, Freeside Station is something of a den of iniquity, and you can rent small short-term hotel rooms or apartments there as well.

[Watch this space and I'll come up with some rumours and gossip.]
That works for me.
See here for a discussion of the rules for indulging vice.

Rules for repairing (from the S&V rulebook, P188)
When you take the repair action, spend 1 CRED and clear one damage on a ship system (in this case the Rover). The Mechanic’s Bailing Wire and Twine ability allows you to do some of the work yourself, and use junk found on the cheap to fix up your ship, removing the need for the cred to be spent and making repairs faster and cheaper.
 
Last edited:

RuinZealot

Active Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
69
Still waiting on confirmation of downtime activities.

@RuinZealot - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and Train
@Bunch - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and maybe do some maintenance on the ship
@Smith - Indulge vice to burn off some stress and ??

Confirmed downtime activities.

@Séadna - Indulge vice to burn off some stress, plus start and progress on project to investigate Amarantin Way-related arts.
@Stan - Indulge vice to burn off some stress, and repair the gunshot damage to the Rover

Indulging vice (from the S&V rulebook, P190)

The attribute values can be seen on the character summary sheets here.

OOC: Looking at my options I agree with Nobby’s recommendations.
I rolled a 6, which leaves me at 2 stress.
I think in the fiction this is either Will doing work at an orphanage or doing logistical work for finding resources for the same.
I’ll take the time to train up my prowess, which I think is mostly work with resistance bands and other equipment on the ship.
 

Séadna

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
4,015
During the trip Ida settles into her room each day after she has finished looking at the texts. She takes sleeping pills to knock herself out, finding the constant low level "awareness" of the world the Way feeds her too much at the end of a day.

OOC: Down to 5 Stress.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
During the trip Ida settles into her room each day after she has finished looking at the texts. She takes sleeping pills to knock herself out, finding the constant low level "awareness" of the world the Way feeds her too much at the end of a day.

OOC: Down to 5 Stress.
OOC: You should have a PM with an editable link to the summary sheet.

Take a look at the excerpt from the rulebook about progressing personal projects here. See also the section about what you can claim XP for here.
 

Séadna

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
2,832
Reaction score
4,015
Ida reads the writings with her mind wide open to the Way, hoping for insight not only from the content itself but from subtle resonances and visions they might provoke.

OOC: Highest result was a 3!

  • Playbook specific triggers - look in the rulebook for the playbook details and go back through the IC thread to see what you got up to that might qualify.
  • Expressed your beliefs, drive, heritage or background - Make sure you've listed this on your character sheet and go look through the IC thread to find examples.
  • Struggled with issues from your vice or traumas - This is a reward for role playing. It's worth looking at your character's vice and making a point of role playing it as a weakness of some sort.
OOC: Playbook triggers are use of the Way and wisdom. Not too much of the latter, but I used the way a good bit in our confrontation back there.
The second hasn't come up yet, but going for it when those artefacts are near. Wanting the Way texts was the start of it.
Third not yet.
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
Ida reads the writings with her mind wide open to the Way, hoping for insight not only from the content itself but from subtle resonances and visions they might provoke.

OOC: Highest result was a 3!

That's one segment of progress on the project.

Clock6-1.pngIda's project to study Amarantin way-related arts.

OOC: Playbook triggers are use of the Way and wisdom. Not too much of the latter, but I used the way a good bit in our confrontation back there.
The second hasn't come up yet, but going for it when those artefacts are near. Wanting the Way texts was the start of it.
Third not yet.
OOC: Take one XP from that; there are also some from Desperate rolls marked on the summary sheet.. Note that the beliefs and vice triggers are there to encourage roleplaying, so it pays to have some idea of what form the might take and incorporate it into the narrative and decisions of the character.
 

Smith

Legendary Member
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
427
Reaction score
502
In his downtime, Kal is joining Will with the free weights. The recent gunfight made him realise he's rusty and slow on the roll. He swears to himself that he coulda shot more than one of those guys if he had just tried.

In his room, he practices quickly pulling out and aiming his Blaster as quickly as possible. He drops it a few times and curses, making sure to clean it each time. (Training PROWESS - if I get +1XP, that with my earned 3XP would allow me to rank up in PROWESS, right?)

Kal also reaches out to Zerith, his Bounty Hunting friend to see if she could somehow help reduce the team's heat in this system. (CONSORT ?)
 

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
1,914
Reaction score
3,033
In his downtime, Kal is joining Will with the free weights. The recent gunfight made him realise he's rusty and slow on the roll. He swears to himself that he coulda shot more than one of those guys if he had just tried.

In his room, he practices quickly pulling out and aiming his Blaster as quickly as possible. He drops it a few times and curses, making sure to clean it each time. (Training PROWESS - if I get +1XP, that with my earned 3XP would allow me to rank up in PROWESS, right?)

Kal also reaches out to Zerith, his Bounty Hunting friend to see if she could somehow help reduce the team's heat in this system. (CONSORT ?)
OOC: Yes. If you've got 4 XP in Prowess you can rank a skill up.

You get some non-committal noises from Zerith - It looks like there aren't any notifications about your ship on the interstellar circuit, although you've git a citation at Meridani for reckless flying. If you can't lawyer out of that (better call Saul ...) then you might get clobbered for a fine of around 5,000 credits. (2 CRED).
 
Top