SECRETS of BLACKMOOR: The True History of D & D Kickstarter

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I'm going to agree that it is worth $20 from the but

Will you ever make the KS bonus material available to non backers?
Have you looked into getting the doc onto something like Prime or Netflix?

Putting an indy film on a big platform is not lucrative for an indy film. Their pay plans actually are horrible.

Nope, we retain control of all of our own product and sell it ourselves the returns are better.

Oops another questions non- backers and bonus DVD. We're talking about it. It's sort of the meat of the second film, so it may make people not bother with the second.

Last edited:
I am culling footage for the bonus DVD that only Kick Starter and Backer Kit supporters will get and I am finding so much footage that is just plain interesting and isn't specifically about games.

You are removing footage from the final DVD?

Last edited:
There are 2 DVD's in the Special Backer set.

Disc 1 - The movie is not changing.

Disc 2- Is the Bonus disc. I have the assets ready, but am reviewing it for what are the best choices for it.

As an example, we probably have over 10 hours of interviews with David Megarry alone. We can't use all of it in the Bonus DVD. I have gone through it all and I am putting in the section where he speaks about his Scholaress character in Blackmoor because it's really fascinating to hear of the exchanges between Megarry and Arneson in regard to this character.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back