Seeking Players/Refs: Landing Days, 2100 CE

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Xenophon

Pubber
Reaction score
Hi, all,

I’ve been working on a West Marches-style sci-fi game called Landing Days, 2100 CE. It is inspired by Open Table philosophy, OSR mechanics, and David Wesley’s Braunstein games. With that said, the game is hard sci-fi (or as close as it can be) and survival oriented. The premise starts with this:

100,000 colonists enter an alien solar system, hundreds of light-years from Earth, and they must work together and survive.

There are initially three settlements, spread out across an Earth-like planet, along with smaller bases and whatnot on other planets and moons in the system itself. Players can explore the world (and solar system) around them and even compete with others who might belong to different factions, etc.

The game itself will be run using Discord and VTTs, making for a sort of hybrid experience. I am looking for players and referees, the game’s GMs, for an extended West Marches style sci-fi game. Exploration is key here, along with building this world’s/system’s tomorrow. The idea is that commitment is a collective one, where the burdens are removed from the Referees being the only ones planning and whatnot. Players network on the discord and find out what they want to do and recruit a referee to play a game on VTT or discord chat.

I have attached a character sheet to this posting. We will have multiple Zero sessions to get those people interested started with their character(s). If you’re interested let me know. I should have the Discord up by next week.

Attachments

• landing days character sheet.pdf
    456.1 KB · Views: 1
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back