Shake it like a _________ ?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
So, it's a minor plot point in my game that two NPCs have teamed up to write songs. And for fun, I'm actually writing them in real life.

Thing is, these NPCs are really more into the music-making side, and don't care very much about the lyrics-writing side. They tend to just come up with a few lines encouraging people to shake their booties & repeat them a lot.

So, what are some things they can tell people to shake it like? They've already written "Shake it like a seismograph," and other real-life Earth artists have already written "Shake it Like a Saltshaker" and "Shake it Like a Dog."

So tell me, Pubbers, what else can you shake it like?

Black Vulmea

No. Appearing: 30-500
Reaction score
DrearyLividBaboon-small.gif

Nobby-W

No, I have not got an onlyfans site.
Reaction score
EjnTP8PXkAA5ktY.jpg
He's referring to Annette Funicello who was rather er ... well developed by mouseketeer standards. 11yo me was enough of a perv to get the joke at the time.

Last edited:

spittingimage

hawwwk-ptui
Reaction score
Shake It Like A Magic 8-Ball.
Shake It Like A Fat Camp Gym Floor.
Shake It Like There's A Spider On It.

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
The NPCs' latest entry in the body of booty-shaking songs is "Pulpy Juice (Shake It)."

Giganotosaurus

I'm a traveler of both time and space
Reaction score
Someone needs to write a program that randomly selects a location and animal to put at the end of Shake it like a...
For example: Shake it like a Texan Groundhog.

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
Someone needs to write a program that randomly selects a location and animal to put at the end of Shake it like a...
For example: Shake it like a Texan Groundhog.

When I posed the "what else can you shake it like?" question to my players, one of their answers was "a horny moose." Not sure where the moose in question is from, though...

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com