Shake it like a _________ ?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
So, it's a minor plot point in my game that two NPCs have teamed up to write songs. And for fun, I'm actually writing them in real life.

Thing is, these NPCs are really more into the music-making side, and don't care very much about the lyrics-writing side. They tend to just come up with a few lines encouraging people to shake their booties & repeat them a lot.

So, what are some things they can tell people to shake it like? They've already written "Shake it like a seismograph," and other real-life Earth artists have already written "Shake it Like a Saltshaker" and "Shake it Like a Dog."

So tell me, Pubbers, what else can you shake it like?

DrearyLividBaboon-small.gif

Shake It Like A Magic 8-Ball.
Shake It Like A Fat Camp Gym Floor.
Shake It Like There's A Spider On It.

The NPCs' latest entry in the body of booty-shaking songs is "Pulpy Juice (Shake It)."

Someone needs to write a program that randomly selects a location and animal to put at the end of Shake it like a...
For example: Shake it like a Texan Groundhog.

Someone needs to write a program that randomly selects a location and animal to put at the end of Shake it like a...
For example: Shake it like a Texan Groundhog.

When I posed the "what else can you shake it like?" question to my players, one of their answers was "a horny moose." Not sure where the moose in question is from, though...

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back