Shazam! The Complete Live Action Series from Warner Archive

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
This should be of interest to Dumarest Dumarest.

I didn't know this even existed. Anyone remember it? Billy has some really groovy helmet hair.

I used to watch it as a kid, but I only have the vaguest of memories of it. It was something I found tolerable watching, but wasn't ever excited about seeing. I'm guessing that translates to it being utterly unwatchable now.

This should be of interest to Dumarest Dumarest.

I didn't know this even existed. Anyone remember it? Billy has some really groovy helmet hair.

And don't forget this one:

I have both complete series from when they were first released a while back. Fun shows. Both play along the lines of afterschool specials so you have to be able to step into the era and appreciate them for what they are. The Captain Marvel of Shazam! bears minor resemblance to the Fawcett comic book character but it's still about 500% better than the recent movie version or anything DC has done post-Jerry Ordway's comic book (which is coming out in a collection sometime soon--preorder it now!).

I would love to play a Shazam!/Isis TV superhero game, maybe toss in Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man, and Lou Ferrigno Hulk if you have additional players...that could be good time. :thumbsup:

I remember both shows as well. Dumarest Dumarest you could also go for Electra Woman & Dyna Girl if all those others get taken

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back