Sine Requie

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Johnny Blade

Tiradientes
Reaction score
It's an Italian RPG known for It's tactfull treatment of touchy subjects in an alternate universe in wich the dead rose 6 june of 1944 and so the Nazis won, Italy is the Sanctum Imperium, the Soviet union is cyberpunk acrologies full of cyborgs.
Tactfull treatment of Touchy subjects.
It uses an interesting Tarot based sistem and It's known for It's lethality snd the incredibly awesome quality of It's sourcebooks and of the art therein. one example:
Commander_Fremmen.jpg

Just one.
So the question is: how well know is this game outside of Italy? Would someone like to play a PBP?

I’m hesitant to bite but what do you mean by ‘tactful treatment of touchy subjects?’

I mean It's the first time I see someone talking about the nazis in a RPG without screwing up and sounding like nazi apologists themselves. That's a lot of points in my book.
You also get to be a chainsaw armed templar screaming "DEUS VULT!" at the top of your lungs while you hack a Zombie SS to pieces.
So it has something for everyone.

Can’t say I’ve come across that but if the setting is WW2 give me a nazi to punch (alive or undead) any day. *POW* Take that jerry.

Setting is POST ww2 and zombie apocalypse, you can play the resistance. There's MANY "resistances" all around Europe, all of them badass.

What's another draw besides fighting zombie-Nazis? I'm not feeling that alone is enough to pull me in, that it would get old quickly... are the various 'resistances' at odds with each other?
Is it sort of like Mutant Chronicles, with squabbling factions against a common, supernatural, enemy?

Well, there are many mysteries afoot, like why did the dead rise, and each subsetting offers It's own plots (in the Sanctum Imperium You can play out The Name of The Rose, in Russia you can play out various dystopian novels, then there are the expansions like Osiris's Kingdom, Japan, and the US... the less said about them the better because they each have their own excentricities and subplots some of wich is preferable not to spoil untill You encounter them in game). So there's a lot of space for investigative adventures, like a more deadly CoC or Delta Green. And then most of the world is Lost Lands, that is basically MAD MAX, but even there there's a lot to do and discover.
I think one of the best parts of the game is how it can be taken as seriously or as un-seriously as you wish. I had a long satisfying game in which the players were gestapos getting fed up with the party line and facing hard choices, investigative adventures, getting the SS out of their trail, helping rebels...
And then I had dementially violent oneshots that ended in TPK and everyone laughing because they took the gentleman in the first post down with them. He's SS Oberstgruppenfürer Fremmen. He bends time and space.

Last edited:
OK, that sounds potentially cool/fun.
But it's only to be had in Italian... yeah?

OK, that sounds potentially cool/fun.
But it's only to be had in Italian... yeah?
At the moment, but I heard the developers are having talks to translate it... So I wanted to ask how well know the game is outside italy.

Edit:also,yup, It's been ages since the last time I played. I'd be all about a PbP If anyone is interested (and You don't mind waiting a while between posts).

Last edited:
Color me interested in both the PbP and the game once its translated. They should do a Kickstarter to get it translated and build a fanbase.

Color me interested in both the PbP and the game once its translated. They should do a Kickstarter to get it translated and build a fanbase.
I told them so when I met them at a con, but in Italy things like kickstarter are still virtually unknown.

Nazi zombies are the fidget spinners of RPGs, it seems.

I've been interested in "historical" zombie apocalypse settings at least since Unhallowed Metropolis. I'll keep an eye out for this one, but I'm very likely to convert to SW. (As I've always wanted to do with UM.)

I'm happy to see there's some interest! What would You like to know?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back