Something something Nurgle

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
Been working on a n Nurgle army, and just finished a model I've wanted to paint for a few years, The Glottkin!

46311193514_71b96989e2_b.jpg

I'll take some better pics once the base dries and I can move it

that is an awesome looking mini. I'm just a rookie at painting so I have to ask how did you get that wet on the horns?

that is an awesome looking mini. I'm just a rookie at painting so I have to ask how did you get that wet on the horns?

horns I based with vallejo brown sand, then just progressively smaller washes of GW Agrax Earthshade Gloss wash (1st the whole horn, let that dry and then 3/4 the horn, 1/2, 1/4 etc, until a final wash of Army Painter Strong Tone on just the tips, and then the gross stuff inside the horns was vallejo plague brown then GW Nurgle's rot.

Ahh, a little touch of classic Fimir. I like it.I like the green palette you went with here too, more than the usual gobin-y green. Nice work. Do you tournament?

Heh, do you even tournament, bro?

Man I’m dying to play some 40k, but everything just got shut down AGAIN, so no playing.

I haven't done the tournament scene in forever. I used to be hardcore, Grand Tourney's, Adepticon, Golden Demons, the whole deal. Not an option where I live now, sadly. I can't even order spray primer or super glue unless I want to ship it by boat.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back