Star Trek: Discovery

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
hqdefault.jpg

The new Enterprise interior, and especially the bridge, are gorgeous. I love the way they've blended the modern and the 60s looks on the consoles.

I'm not watching Discovery. From what I've seen, it isn't something I'd care to watch at all.

But I will give them this...

The Enterprise and her bridge look incredible. I am more than OK with the updated look of the ship as presented in Discovery. It actually made me realize for the first time ever "Hey? Why doesn't the Refit Enterprise bridge have the red railing and the colors of the original?"

If they would just get rid of the stupid Abrahmsverse window for the main screen, then they'd be good. Yes, I know that in The Cage the top cap of the bridge dome was transparent, but the main screen was never a goddamn window.

::autistic deep breath::

Anyway, moving back to praise, the Discovery Enterprise design is the first new canon design since First Contact that I've wanted a toy of. July on the current Ships of the Line calendar is featuring the design, and she looks so cool.

I'm not watching Discovery. From what I've seen, it isn't something I'd care to watch at all.

But I will give them this...

The Enterprise and her bridge look incredible. I am more than OK with the updated look of the ship as presented in Discovery. It actually made me realize for the first time ever "Hey? Why doesn't the Refit Enterprise bridge have the red railing and the colors of the original?"

If they would just get rid of the stupid Abrahmsverse window for the main screen, then they'd be good. Yes, I know that in The Cage the top cap of the bridge dome was transparent, but the main screen was never a goddamn window.

::autistic deep breath::

Anyway, moving back to praise, the Discovery Enterprise design is the first new canon design since First Contact that I've wanted a toy of. July on the current Ships of the Line calendar is featuring the design, and she looks so cool.
I'm still convinced that the Constitution Refit is the prettiest ship ever put on screen. But the Discovery Enterprise is high on that list.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back