Suggestions/Comments For New Logo!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Wouter is very speedy and got back to me with a refined design and gave me some mock-ups to show how the logo would look with different color options for the Pub. These are for the light theme. I will ask him about changing the logo for the dark theme. Feedback welcome and here we go...

View attachment 16121
Color scheme #1:
View attachment 16123
Color scheme #2:
View attachment 16124
Color scheme #3:
View attachment 16125
Color scheme #4:
View attachment 16126
Color scheme #5:
View attachment 16127
Once again this is change and I'd like to register my objections to it again. That being said I accept this is not my lawn and you get to mow it so I'll say I like looking at #2 or #3 the best.

#2 works best for me. The gradients on the logos on #3 and #5 are ok for on-screen use but not so good for all media.

Well... I don't like the solid colored-in mug. I much preferred the preliminary art where it had the vertical "light source/gloss" bars. I think the solid colored in mug just makes it look like an indistinct blob.

That said, I think of the options given, the gradient option is best. Of the gradient options, I like the blue one best.

I’m going to see if he can do something for me regarding the tankard.

I don’t know that I will say this right but it looks too thick. It’s almost hard to see the letters in The dark theme. It just looks like a mass of dark red.

Last edited:
I will mention that to Wouter and maybe see if he can put an outline around it or maybe brighten it up.

Oh I forgot, he did do some slight color changes. Here they are and tell me if they are better.

3BB7D8C8-83AC-468B-AF11-FB37AEB3791C.jpeg
44C7600D-AC39-4024-86E3-92DD344CB5CC.jpeg

that is a fair bit better, though I think the font is a bit thick. the intertwining of elements (G with the mug, the tail moving under 2 letters, the pencil with the P, the outline of the d20 in the handle) contribute to this. The mug is big enough and thick enough that it makes be wonder if it's supposed to replace a letter, or the kerning isn't enough on the mug.

Visually, the light background is much better, but since we are on the internet, we know this is wrong, and thus a paradox is happening.

I think it looks much better for light than dark. Something seems off about the darkness of the red in the dark theme

A bit lighter on the dark theme perhaps. Maybe the logo could be a bit smaller.

The size can be adjusted. I’m just worried about the colors mostly.

Thanks for the feedback. Extremely helpful.

That works better on the dark theme. Sometimes logos with alternating colours work better when the lights and darks are weighted differently for the reverse - i.e. a different version for rendering light on dark.

Tell your designer that the peanut gallery appreciates his forbearance.

That works better on the dark theme. Sometimes logos with alternating colours work better when the lights and darks are weighted differently for the reverse - i.e. a different version for rendering light on dark.

Tell your designer that the peanut gallery appreciates his forbearance.

He really does take the feedback very well.

The red is a bit bright on the Dark Theme, maybe too maroon?

That's the final logo. I'm making some adjustments. It may change size wise.

That's the final logo. I'm making some adjustments. It may change size wise.

Size is good, not that anyone asked me.

Also, please consider changing the color of the die on holidays: alternating red and green faces for.Christmas, black and orange for Halloween, pastels for Easter, etc.

Size is good, not that anyone asked me.

Also, please consider changing the color of the die on holidays: alternating red and green faces for.Christmas, black and orange for Halloween, pastels for Easter, etc.

I can have Wouter possibly do that for future holidays.

Swo code? Just for posterity?

No problem.

I liked the last logo a lot but it wasn’t sharp graphically and wasn’t going to work well for other things that I have in mind.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back