Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

C-Moon

Suzerain Infomancer
Reaction score
With the teasers coming out for the new Suicide Squad film and the research into SWADE/Suzerain I do as part of my job, I was wondering which edges and hindrances you'd give each suicide squad member?

I'm not that familiar with SS but I do like the idea of converting a superhero/villain campaign to SWADE. I really need to check out Neccessary Evil sometime.

I'm not that familiar with SS but I do like the idea of converting a superhero/villain campaign to SWADE. I really need to check out Neccessary Evil sometime.

Necessary Evil is the best campaign I've ever ran.

That said, I wouldn't touch anything supers in SWADE until the new Supers Companion is released, personally.

With the teasers coming out for the new Suicide Squad film and the research into SWADE/Suzerain I do as part of my job, I was wondering which edges and hindrances you'd give each suicide squad member?

I dunno. What characters are on this iteration of Suicide Squad? Deadshot would have all the shooting-related Edges.

I dunno. What characters are on this iteration of Suicide Squad? Deadshot would have all the shooting-related Edges.
Depends on his rank. I could easily make him using SWADE. And pretty sure I could get the rest of a moderately modern team. Capt. Boomerang, Harley Quinn, Killer Frost, King Shark... Relatively simple. But... I need to know what rank do I get to make 'em at...

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back