Specialties:
Science
Performance: Dance

Qualities:
Unstoppable
Smarter Than She Looks
It's a Fragile World

History:
Tiffany Winters was a thoughtful, quiet, observant child, watching her perpetually single mother bouncing from science posting to posting and learned of the world from her. And like mommy, she grew up resenting the men around her for real and imagined slights.

Her mother taught her that she could do anything, so when she wasn't good enough for a sports team? It wasn't her, it was the boys around her. It wasn't because she was a petite cutie who struggled getting things from a high shelf at the best of times. Every time she couldn't do something, mommy was right, it wasn't her, it was them.

And like her mother, she had a talent for chemistry and excelled getting a posting at the very same company Mommy started at: Vector-Dyne. However, despite their public veneer of respectability, Tiffany quickly found out that they are as big a group of IP thieves that Mommy said they were. But unlike Mommy, she was not going to take it lying down.

So putting the finishing touches on an enhancement formula, the tiny woman decided that she would be it's test subject. The pain was incredible, almost unbearable. She grew in mass, strength and density, wrecking everything in the process. When it was over, the lab was in ruins, demolished.

Taller, muscular, strong, she felt she could anything! Looking back at the rubble, she smirked, served them right. She ignored the bullets as they flattened on her skin from the feckless security goons. She batted them all out of her way. Now, she could do anything, take what was meant to be hers. And now, after getting an appropriately flashy costume, she will!

Last edited:

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score

Crystal Berman

Terra

Background: Crystal grew up different. She started feeling the earth beneath her feet when she was six. Luckily her parents thought it was just a six year olds imagination. As she grew older the feeling grew stronger. At twelve the earth would move as she wished. Crystal kept all of this to herself though both her brother and sister knew. With two siblings in a too small house it was hard to keep anything a secret. At sixteen Crystal was hit by a drunk driver while crossing the street. She didn’t move an in but the car crumpled as if it ran into a tree. After that her life changed.

Knowing that you couldn’t get hurt took all the fear out of things. Crystal started small, putting on a mask and robbing gas stations. The rush was more than she could handle at that age. Crystal kept up her school work and apparent normal life. The day before her graduation ceremony Crystal robbed a small bank. That day was the last day her friends and family saw her. From there it was a life on the road. Constantly moving, stealing cars, and taking what she wanted.
Crystal was good at it too. For nearly eight years she enjoyed the bliss of the life of crime. Then everything changed. It was a normal bank robbery in Baltimore. She took a bunch of money and the cops showed up. Unconcerned with bullets she walked out of the bank. They threatened to shoot and Crystal made the ground tremble and shake. She felt it first and that second was the longest moment in her life. A rumbling underground that make the ground shake even worse. An explosion of fire and earth happened next taking out half a city block. Crystal was the only one to survive. Bags of burnt money were left behind the gas main explosion along with victims and her criminal life.

Awash in guilt, Crystal has made an effort to make amends for her careless use of her gifts, taking the name Terra and donning a more heroic costume, Crystal fights against those she might have worked with before, trying to earn some forgiveness from the public and from her conscious.

Powers and abilities: Crystal has the durability and the endurance of the earth itself. The earth also obeys her wishes. Shaping and moving as her will demands even created animate creatures of earth and rock. Crystal also has a bond with the earth, keeping her standing firmly when other forces might move her back. Some even say her beauty is so great that has to be the result of other forces, an Earth goddess reborn.

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
18 DEX 24
24 CON 0
15 BODY 10
10 INT 0
15 EGO 10
15 PRE 5
24 COM 7

15/30 PD 13
15/30 ED 10
4 SPD 12
7 REC 0
48 END 0
39 STUN 7

6" RUN 0
2" SWIM 0
2" LEAP 0

Cost Power

Earth Manipulation

34 Earth Manipulation: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots Limited Power. Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Requires natural Earth/Stone within her visual perception range, use that range, limited by amount: -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 1) Stone Blast: EB 8d6, Indirect (Any origin, always fired away from attacker; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Limited Power. Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Requires Earth/Stone within her visual perception range and act from that where it is; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 2) Boulder: EB 8d6, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Requires Earth/Stone within her visual perception range; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 3) Stone Shards: RKA 2 1/2d6, Indirect (Any origin, always fired away from attacker; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Requires Earth/Stone within her visual perception range; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 4) Stone Manipulation: Telekinesis (33 STR) (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only affects rock/earth/stone; -1/4), Gestures (-1/4)

2u 5) Hand of Rock: Entangle 5d6, 5 DEF (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only effects characters within 2 hexes of the ground; -1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only works when character is on ground; -1/4), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 6) Landslide: Entangle 3d6, 3 DEF, Area Of Effect (3" Radius; +1), Two-Dimensional (-1/4) (52 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only effects characters within 2 hexes of the ground; -1/4), Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only works when character is on ground; -1/4), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 7) Stone Molding: Tunneling 8" through 8 DEF material, Fill In (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Only through Earth and Stone; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 8) Stone Wall: FW (10 PD/10 ED) (Opaque Sight Group) (60 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Only on ground; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

3u 9) Stone Shaping: Cosmetic Transform 12d6 (Stone into stone in a different shape, Resculpting) (60 Active Points); Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Requires Earth/Stone within her visual perception range; -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

2u 10) Stone Riding: Flight 25" (50 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Requires Earth/Stone within her visual perception range; -1/2), Physical Manifestation (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4)

22 Animate Stone Golems: Summon 122-point creatures, Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4), Expanded Class of Beings Very Limited Group (+1/4), Slavishly Devoted (+1) (60 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Requires Earth/Stone within her visual perception range; -1/2), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/4), Gestures (-1/4)

12 Endurance of the Earth: Elemental Control, 24-point powers

26 1) Resilient as Stone: Armor (15 PD/15 ED) (45 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Half Power when not in contact with Earth; -1/4)

16 2) Eternal as Stone: +14 CON (28 Active Points)

10 3) Knockback Resistance -10" (20 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a fourth of its effectiveness (Only when in contact with Earth; -1/4)

9 4) LS (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping: Character does not sleep) (25 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Campaign Limitation; -1/2)

7 Stone Sight: N-Ray Perception (Sight Group) (10 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Only through rock/earth/stone; -1/2)

8 Reading Stone: Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (5 Minutes, Character May Take No Other Actions, -2 1/4), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; -1), Retrocognition Only (-1), Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only to read impression in Stone/Rock; -1)

20 Golem Link: Mind Link , Specific Group of Minds, No LOS Needed

16 Golem Link 2: Clairsentience (Sight, Hearing And Touch Groups) (40 Active Points); Only Through The Senses Of Others (-1/2), Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Only through her golems; -1/2), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (1/2 DCV; -1/2)

Resources (Wealthy)

Powers Cost: 188

Cost Skill
7 PS: Sculptor 16-
3 Seduction 12-
6 +2 with Multipower

Skills Cost: 16

Pts. Disadvantage

10 Distinctive Features: Extremely beautiful (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Hunted: Authorities 8- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

10 Reputation: Mass Murderer, 8- (Extreme)

10 Psychological Limitation: Guilt ridden, driven to make up for criminal past (Com, strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing (com, total)

Since I submitted the image, we can go by positive reactions or, in a tie, I suggest Picaroon Jack decides, unless he has an entry too... then we can work something LOL Did the math by hand, so I can't vouch for it accuracy.

Last edited:

ORtrail

Reaction score
Building this in Supers! Revised:

Caleb spent several years applying his atomic physics knowledge to carbon fabrication. The hope was to create a material strong enough to build a beanstalk.

Budget cuts meant that Caleb and his research was going to shut down at the end of the week. Desperate for a breakthru, Caleb worked three days straight, till a lab accident resulted in the creation of an unique fabric, which seemed to function as a portal to another dimension. Caleb immediately saw the potential of using the strange creatures that poured through to his own advantage.

Now calling himself Importer, he would take the money he needed for his research and one day he'll figure out how to create more of the dimensional cloth.

Last edited:

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Building this in Supers! Revised:

Caleb spent several years applying his atomic physics knowledge to carbon fabrication. The hope was to create a material strong enough to build a beanstalk.

Budget cuts meant that Caleb and his research was going to shut down at the end of the week. Desperate for a breakthru, Caleb worked three days straight, till a lab accident resulted in the creation of an unique fabric, which seemed to function as a portal to another dimension. Caleb immediately saw the potential of using the strange creatures that poured through to his own advantage.

Now calling himself Importer, he would take the money he needed for his research and one day he'll figure out how to create more of the dimensional cloth.

I'm not familiar with the system, but I like the background. I hope there's more as good ones before the (ostensible) deadline. If anyone needs more time, let me know.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score

The Fearmonger

Height: 5' 6" Weight: 142lbs.
Hair: Black Eyes: Grey/blue

Origin: Gimmick/Psychic Amplifier AKA 'The Phantasmal Cloak'

Prowess:
3 (Average)
Coordination: 4 (Good)
Strength: 3 (Average)
Intellect: 3 (Average)
Awareness: 4 (Fair)
Willpower: 5 (Great)

Determination
: 1
Stamina: 9

Powers:
Emotion Control 8
-Limit: Fear
Illusion 8
-Extras: Mind Blast 5
-Extras: Mind Control (Hypnosis) 7
All Powers are a Device: The Phantasmal Cloak

Specialties:

Business
Performance: (Acting) Expert

Qualities:
Jumped up Normal
Addiction to Power
The Theatrical Thespian

History
:
Quintin Bloom was a nobody with a nothing life and no prospects of getting better. And he hated it. He hated that everything seemed to conspire to keep him in this stuffy little box, no matter how hard he tried. Or so he told himself. In reality, he was a coward and gave up way too easily. His family life is dull, mostly normal, two parent home, an older brother, nothing really standing out other then getting the nickname 'Squinty' from classmates and workmates about his naturally light sensitive eyes.

His one true love was art of the thespian, although he wasn't ever going to be the main lead -too short and not good looking enough- he was fine with being a 'character actor'. After all, every time his boss came around to yell at him for not 'doing his job' despite being one of the best accountants in the firm, the smile and nod he did was purely to refine his craft. After all, no one need know the dark thoughts and imaginary deeds that lurked behind those dead, defeated eyes of a man who knew everyone was always laughing at him. He caught them sometimes!

Things began changing when he found that odd cloak. It wasn't there last Friday, and no one knew who brought it. In fact, people were looking for missing props, as it appeared that the old theatre had a break in the night before. So he claimed it for himself, and no one argued. At first it was a lark, an old style operatic cloak he wore everywhere. But when he started getting free coffee, by 'convincing' the local barista that he had paid when he hadn't -it even worked on anyone who had been watching him- 'Squinty' realized he had something, something special.

The Cloak was Magic! It could mentally control others, and that was now his ticket out of this hellhole of a life! A few more test runs proved his 'theory', and found that it worked best when he tried fear. His self-named Phantasmal Cloak was amazing! Emboldened, he began to take risks with his new gifts and began his new life as the Fearmonger!

Notes
:
The cloak is not magic, there's no such thing. It's an old Vector-Dyne project for the CIA MKULTRA program that was determined too dangerous to use. It's a psychic amplifier, allowing normal people to gain mental
abilities based on their psyche and personality, unfortunately, it also had a tendency of driving its users utterly mad. But never a company to destroy a potentially useful device, it was stored in a secret Vault. Someone yahoo in security got 'inspired' to stitch the circuitry into an operatic cloak before trying to escape with it. The thief got caught, but without the goods. Now V-D is looking for it's property back and is willing to do anything to get it.

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Both entries look good, nice Halloween appropriate mood to them. I'll give things a couple more days to see if anyone else has an idea then make the decision.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I honestly had no intention on making mine appropriate for the season. I saw a cloak of monster and thought... Psychic!

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of writing a character, too. But I didn't think of anything that l would fit that picture better than the Importer...so what would be the point?

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go with Importer by a close, close margin.

Ortrail, you're up. :grin:

ORtrail

Reaction score
Thanks, it felt like it was a coin flip between Chris and myself.

Okay, let's go to Heromachine dot com and throw together a quick image.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score

The Guardian Angel

Height: 6' 1" Weight: Unknown, assumed to be 180lbs.
Hair: Black Eyes: Solid White

Origin: Angelic Warrior?

Prowess: 6 (Great)
Coordination: 6 (Great)
Strength: 7 (Incredible)
Willpower: 5 (Good)

Determination

Stamina: 12

Powers:
Flight: 4 (Fair),
-Limit: Wings
Damage Resistance: 3 (Average)
-Limit: Blasting and Bashing attacks
Blast Damage: 5 (Good)

Specialties:
Athletics
Firearms
Occult

Qualities:
Mystical Champion
"Never Ending Battle"
Driven to help others

History:
The Lodge of Mystics is a secret order of protectors and champions keeping an eye on what is called Earth Prime. Which has it's own champions, true, but few are as versed in the arcane and occult as they are. They boast a wide roster of heroes and do-gooders, some more hard bitten than others.

No one really knows where the 'Guardian Angel' comes from, he was found in the 1870's near Carson City Nevada, fighting off Demons. Once the monsters were eliminated, he turned to them and simply asked where to next, as if he had always been a member. In turn the various early members of the order took him in without question as he was both deadly with his magical Winchester and an honourable man.

Since then he's served with several generations of master mages and similar seeming angelic beings. Although he keeps to himself in the inter-dimensional base of operations when not out in the world, he is as kind and gentle as man with his appearance suggests. His ability to hide his wings is useful for blending it, but his style of dress reminiscent of a cowboy makes it hard for him to stay inconspicuous at the best of times.

S'all I got. Sorry for being generic and uninspired. This world's setting is actually Green Ronin's Freedom City one...

ORtrail

Reaction score
I actually like it at times, when what-you-see-is-what-you-get. I had a vague idea about a mutant cowboy bounty hunter when I threw the image together, but I think Guardian Angel would make a nice depth building NPC for a campaign. He's been around for a really long time, everyone knows who he is, and when he shows up and asks the PCs for assistance how can they say no?

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I actually like it at times, when what-you-see-is-what-you-get. I had a vague idea about a mutant cowboy bounty hunter when I threw the image together, but I think Guardian Angel would make a nice depth building NPC for a campaign. He's been around for a really long time, everyone knows who he is, and when he shows up and asks the PCs for assistance how can they say no?
My only germ of an idea was basically a rip off of the Saint of Killers. :smile:

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Chris Brady, IIRC you don''t have any pictures to up load? How about you act as the judge for the next image that's posted?

If you're good with that. How about this one:

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Opening the floor to anyone for the previous picture.

Last edited:

ORtrail

Reaction score
Building this one in Tiny Supers, just for the practice (the system is still new to me).

Sculpture, as Briseis is commonly known to most of the world, is clearly not human but seems to be carved from marble. She was created by an unknown sculptor 2500 years ago. While being transported from Athens (as a gift to the city of Rhodes) the transport ship went down in a massive storm after being struck by lightning. She has vague memories of laying in the darkness for a long, long time, till the wreck was discovered by an underwater archeology team.

When brought up into the light of day, she found she was able to move and speak. She claimed half of the value of the cargo from the wreck and began her life with vast wealth. She quickly decided to learn English and joined the god-like heroes of the Americas. She would fight for the ideal of bringing peace to a chaotic world through justice for all.

Sculpture has natural armor due to her marble body, but also found she can mimic the appearance of any person she touches. Her stone body also gives her enhanced strength and per punches pack a lethal amount of force. Her exotic look as an idealized female figure combined with her charming personality has given her a celebrity status most heroes could only dream of.

Last edited:

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Building this one in Tiny Supers, just for the practice (the system is still new to me).

Sculpture, as Briseis is commonly known to most of the world, is clearly not human but seems to be carved from marble. She was created by an unknown sculpture 2500 years ago. While being transported from Athens (as a gift to the city of Rhodes) the transport ship went down in a massive storm after being struck by lightning. She has vague memories of laying in the darkness for a long, long time, till the wreck was discovered by an underwater archeology team.

When brought up into the light of day, she found she was able to move and speak. She claimed half of the value of the cargo from the wreck and began her life with vast wealth. She quickly decided to learn English and joined the god-like heroes of the Americas. She would fight for the ideal of bringing peace to a chaotic world through justice for all.

Sculpture has natural armor due to her marble body, but also found she can mimic the appearance of any person she touches. Her stone body also gives her enhanced strength and per punches pack a lethal amount of force. Her exotic look as an idealized female figure combined with her charming personality has given her a celebrity status most heroes could only dream of.

Very cool. I haven’t played a supers game in 30 years but this kind of stuff makes me want to run one.

ORtrail

Reaction score
We've probably just about hit the saturation point for super heroes with all the TV shows and movies, but it has made it easier for people to get into the idea of playing super heroes. So many super hero RPG systems to choose from and more on the way. Plus you can roll with most any type of character from ancient god to alien from Alpha Centauri and no one will bat an eye.

It's a golden age for super hero roleplayers.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score
We've probably just about hit the saturation point for super heroes with all the TV shows and movies, but it has made it easier for people to get into the idea of playing super heroes. So many super hero RPG systems to choose from and more on the way. Plus you can roll with most any type of character from ancient god to alien from Alpha Centauri and no one will bat an eye.

It's a golden age for super hero roleplayers.
I disagree. There's no such thing as 'Franchise Fatigue' in my 45 years of life. How long has the original Doctor Who series last on the air, 25+ years before they took it off, and during the interim they still had toys, radio plays, comic books. The Simpsons are still going, didn't they break the record for longest lasting cartoon a decade or so back? And it also has spin off comics and merchandise too.

There's no such thing as 'saturation', if the audience likes something they will want more and more of it. What they don't like is 'bad' products. But unfortunately the money makers don't know or care that's the reason why a show/series/product fails, so they come up with excuses like 'saturation' or 'franchise fatigue' to pass off their own incompetence.

Now, @Ronnie Sanford do you have something for that image? I have been told to sit out and judge, so I want to see more! Doesn't matter the system, hit us with your idea!

Marco

Reaction score
Here is a duo I did for a superhero project I'm working on. They don't have stats--but they did (secretly) have a name. You can give 'em stats and identities and I'll say what the name I gave the pair was ...bellbottom & pearshape2.jpg

Last edited:

Nexus

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I disagree. There's no such thing as 'Franchise Fatigue' in my 45 years of life. How long has the original Doctor Who series last on the air, 25+ years before they took it off, and during the interim they still had toys, radio plays, comic books. The Simpsons are still going, didn't they break the record for longest lasting cartoon a decade or so back? And it also has spin off comics and merchandise too.

There's no such thing as 'saturation', if the audience likes something they will want more and more of it. What they don't like is 'bad' products. But unfortunately the money makers don't know or care that's the reason why a show/series/product fails, so they come up with excuses like 'saturation' or 'franchise fatigue' to pass off their own incompetence.

Now, @Ronnie Sanford do you have something for that image? I have been told to sit out and judge, so I want to see more! Doesn't matter the system, hit us with your idea!
Nah, go ahead and shoot something for her if you want. It sat around for awhile and we should keep things moving. There's already been one gray entry for her almost immediately after opening the floor to all participants.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Nah, go ahead and shoot something for her if you want. It sat around for awhile and we should keep things moving. There's already been one gray entry for her almost immediately after opening the floor to all participants.
Gimme a few.

ORtrail

Reaction score

I meant in terms of all the movies and TV shows we have now. It used to be rare to get a super hero movie and it was an EVENT to go see it with some friends. Special effects and action sequences that amazed are now pretty standard fare. Where do you go after the last couple Avengers movies? At some point, the interest in super hero movies/TV shows will trend downward. Not that it will ever go away, but I think we hit the peak in the last year or two.

Don't get me started on Disney and their scramble to earn back all the money they spent buying the Star Wars franchise. At least they seem to have backed off on cranking out a movie every year.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I meant in terms of all the movies and TV shows we have now. It used to be rare to get a super hero movie and it was an EVENT to go see it with some friends. Special effects and action sequences that amazed are now pretty standard fare. Where do you go after the last couple Avengers movies? At some point, the interest in super hero movies/TV shows will trend downward. Not that it will ever go away, but I think we hit the peak in the last year or two.
Infinity War and Endgame were massive events. As for 'trending downward' only if they become mediocre.
Don't get me started on Disney and their scramble to earn back all the money they spent buying the Star Wars franchise. At least they seem to have backed off on cranking out a movie every year.
Only because The Last Jedi killed the franchise and reduced it to Television. I personally believe that anyone who says that Star Wars is fine, actually hates the franchise and wants it dead. Because its in literally no way fine.

Statuesque
Height: 6' Weight: 145lbs/380lbs.
Hair: Black/White Eyes: Brown/Solid White

Origin: Mutant/Earth Controller

Prowess: 3 (Average)
Coordination: 4 (Fair)
Strength: 3 (Average)
Willpower: 5 (Good)

Determination

Stamina: 8 (12 in Stone form)

Powers:
Element Control: Earth 7 (Great)
-Free Extra: Alternate Form 7 (Boosts Strength and gives Damage Resistence to 7 Great)
-Free Extra: Telekinesis 7 (Great, limited to Earth and Stone)
-Extra: Blast

Specialties:
Athletics

Qualities:
Mistress of Earth
Forceful
Fearless

History:
Breanna has always been beautiful, entering pageants since she was six at her request, which her loving parents indulged, and winning almost all of them. A confident, if somewhat spoiled child of mixed descent, she never understood why some of the Black community disliked her or thought she was a sellout for using her attributes to make life easier for her commuity. The beauty never let it bother her, instead focusing on how she could help others.

However, being the granddaughter of a supervillain from the 60's and 70's didn't mean she'd have it easy. Although she expressed in her teens, she hid her power as Bree suddenly looked exactly like her exceedingly violent and hateful late grandmother. She knew this would cause her trouble in her life and wanted to hide it as much as possible.

The original Statuesque was never captured, never revealed who she had been and given that being a mutant generally extends one's life, when the stone white form (Suddenly naked) appeared and saved several people that would have been trapped under a building during the Silver Storm of Emerald City it caused quite the stir. Had she returned? Was she going to go on her infamous rampages against the 'establishment'?

Since then she's been confusing the Press and local hero and villain groups by acting in a manner unlike the original Statuesque. Bree is determined to be a force for good, to help, not hate. If her Italian/African-Irish/Middle Eastern family can make their differences work, so can the rest of the world!

ORtrail

Reaction score
Great background for Statuesque, full of adventure hooks for a GM to run with.