Swap Shop/eBay Sales

Gringnr

Chief of the Boat Feels
Reaction score
Tunbridge Wells, UK. TN4 9LN. I'll give you the £30 you paid for it, plus shipping.
Sounds good, brother. Let me double check what I paid, because it may have been less than 30 pounds. If it was less, I'll take less. If it was more than 30, I'll take 30. But I think it was less.

Full disclosure: I am in Texas, USA. You may be able to order this from the B7 fan club and save money on shipping. That's how I got it. The impression I get is that someone has it on their hard drive, and when one gets ordered, they print and ship. Lemme do some digging while you decide if you want to pay shipping from cattle country or order it locally.

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Reaction score
Sounds good, brother. Let me double check what I paid, because it may have been less than 30 pounds. If it was less, I'll take less. If it was more than 30, I'll take 30. But I think it was less.

Full disclosure: I am in Texas, USA. You may be able to order this from the B7 fan club and save money on shipping. That's how I got it. The impression I get is that someone has it on their hard drive, and when one gets ordered, they print and ship. Lemme do some digging while you decide if you want to pay shipping from cattle country or order it locally.
Find out what it costs to ship it. If you're flogging stuff off I'm guessing you need the money more than they do.

Stevethulhu

Lord of the Pies
Reaction score
Tunbridge Wells, UK. TN4 9LN, flat 24. I'll give you the £30 you paid for it, plus shipping. Note that we're about to move house so I might get you to wait a month or so and send it to the new address.

I used to have one of these. Sadly lost to the mists of time. Now they're collectible.

View attachment 7608

Really, I'd like an Orac mini as well.
I had one of those. And one just like it but in a ki d if gunmetal grey. Sadly long lost in the place old toys go to.

Gringnr

Chief of the Boat Feels
Reaction score
Find out what it costs to ship it. If you're flogging stuff off I'm guessing you need the money more than they do.

I may not get to this until Monday, but I haven't forgotten about it.

Gringnr

Chief of the Boat Feels
Reaction score
Hey, Nobby it's a good thing I'm so slow. I found the old emails and it looks like I only paid 15 pounds plus postage. At this rate I probably won't get an estimate on shipping before tomorrow, though..

Colin Chapman NZ

Mostly Retired RPG Designer
Reaction score
In Auckland, NZ. I've got brand new copies of Scion 2e Origin + Hero to sell.

Ghost Whistler

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Decided to cut back.

Genesys Corebook for sale. I don't really need it as I have the Star Wars books anyway. £254 including postage.(GONE!)

Everything is mint, though I doubt the latter lot will sell :grin:

Also selling Arkham Horror 3rd Ed for £38 including postage etc

Attachments

Last edited:

Ghost Whistler

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Going to sell my One Ring RPG collection. I'm never going to get around to reading it.
Includes Revised edition, Rivendell, Adventurers Companion, Heart of the Wild.
£70 all in

I have pics, but they are too big for this site (story of my life). So if interested I can upload to photbucket or whatever it's called