Swap Shop/eBay Sales

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Tunbridge Wells, UK. TN4 9LN. I'll give you the £30 you paid for it, plus shipping.
Sounds good, brother. Let me double check what I paid, because it may have been less than 30 pounds. If it was less, I'll take less. If it was more than 30, I'll take 30. But I think it was less.

Full disclosure: I am in Texas, USA. You may be able to order this from the B7 fan club and save money on shipping. That's how I got it. The impression I get is that someone has it on their hard drive, and when one gets ordered, they print and ship. Lemme do some digging while you decide if you want to pay shipping from cattle country or order it locally.

Sounds good, brother. Let me double check what I paid, because it may have been less than 30 pounds. If it was less, I'll take less. If it was more than 30, I'll take 30. But I think it was less.

Full disclosure: I am in Texas, USA. You may be able to order this from the B7 fan club and save money on shipping. That's how I got it. The impression I get is that someone has it on their hard drive, and when one gets ordered, they print and ship. Lemme do some digging while you decide if you want to pay shipping from cattle country or order it locally.

Find out what it costs to ship it. If you're flogging stuff off I'm guessing you need the money more than they do.

Tunbridge Wells, UK. TN4 9LN, flat 24. I'll give you the £30 you paid for it, plus shipping. Note that we're about to move house so I might get you to wait a month or so and send it to the new address.

I used to have one of these. Sadly lost to the mists of time. Now they're collectible.

View attachment 7608

Really, I'd like an Orac mini as well.
I had one of those. And one just like it but in a ki d if gunmetal grey. Sadly long lost in the place old toys go to.

Find out what it costs to ship it. If you're flogging stuff off I'm guessing you need the money more than they do.

I may not get to this until Monday, but I haven't forgotten about it.

Hey, Nobby it's a good thing I'm so slow. I found the old emails and it looks like I only paid 15 pounds plus postage. At this rate I probably won't get an estimate on shipping before tomorrow, though..

In Auckland, NZ. I've got brand new copies of Scion 2e Origin + Hero to sell.

Decided to cut back.

Genesys Corebook for sale. I don't really need it as I have the Star Wars books anyway. £254 including postage.(GONE!)

Everything is mint, though I doubt the latter lot will sell :grin:

Also selling Arkham Horror 3rd Ed for £38 including postage etc

Attachments

• 20190711_173208.jpg
    20190711_173208.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Going to sell my One Ring RPG collection. I'm never going to get around to reading it.
Includes Revised edition, Rivendell, Adventurers Companion, Heart of the Wild.
£70 all in

I have pics, but they are too big for this site (story of my life). So if interested I can upload to photbucket or whatever it's called

EDIT: Sold

Last edited:
friend of mine just dropped off four boxes of RPG stuff and minis, just wants to get rid of them. Will have to spend a day going through and photographing them all, seeing if there's anything I want to keep and unload the rest. Figure I'll post em here first before hitting the Facebook sales groups and then Ebay. Bunch of AD&D 2nd edition stuff, Palladium, Warhammer etc

I went ahead and uploaded pics of everything to my Flikr sales album. Alot of the books are very well used, so more of interest to someone who wants them for gaming than collectors I'm afraid

I went ahead and uploaded pics of everything to my Flikr sales album. Alot of the books are very well used, so more of interest to someone who wants them for gaming than collectors I'm afraid

Hey Tristram!

I'd be particularly interested in the following miniatures (names from the gallery):

- anima tactics shinigami ayl
- oldhammer shields
- resin athena amazon
- witch with goat and owl
- celtos female warrior

I can see that the anima tactics figure is market at 10$. How much would you like for the others?

Hey Tristram!

I'd be particularly interested in the following miniatures (names from the gallery):

- anima tactics shinigami ayl
- oldhammer shields
- resin athena amazon
- witch with goat and owl
- celtos female warrior

I can see that the anima tactics figure is market at 10$. How much would you like for the others?

I dunno $30 for everything sound fair?

I dunno $30 for everything sound fair?
I’ll have to wait until i see how much my car repair costs will set me back, but that seems fair.

If someone else makes an offer in the meantime, please don’t wait for me, though. I’ll get back to you this week if I’m good to go.

Cheers,

For Sale or Trade: Forbidden Lands (Core only) Boxed set. One sticker is slightly bent but usable (tried to see if they were permanent stickers or not.) Otherwise Near Mint. Had a read through, neat game. Really like it. Realize its not for my current playgroup(s.) I'm unlikely to use it. Prefer U.S trade/sale, but wherever as long as shipping is paid. Asking 30 USD or Best Offer.

Picked up the Steve Hackett first 5 albums box set today. It's a fairly 'budget' affair, but it's a good collection. Why do I say this? Becuase I earlier picked up his first album, Voyage fo the Acolyte, separately.

So if there's anyone in the UK who wants it, they can have it for £5 including postage. It's brand new, I've only listened to it once before ripping it and I end up listening to the digital files more than the disc.

First come first Hackett. Just seems silly to keep hold of it and ebay is ridiculous

For Sale or Trade: Forbidden Lands (Core only) Boxed set. One sticker is slightly bent but usable (tried to see if they were permanent stickers or not.) Otherwise Near Mint. Had a read through, neat game. Really like it. Realize its not for my current playgroup(s.) I'm unlikely to use it. Prefer U.S trade/sale, but wherever as long as shipping is paid. Asking 30 USD or Best Offer.

This still available, Tim?

Anything in particular you are looking for in trade?

This still available, Tim?

Anything in particular you are looking for in trade?

Yes, it's still available. I'm mostly into sci fi/supers and atypical fantasy, but a lot depends on the game. What do you have you'd like to trade?

I'm thinking about selling my Rogue Trader core rulebook and Trudvang Chronicles collection on ebay.
The thing is, I never sold anything internationally or on ebay, and I'm afraid shipping will scary people off. Do you guys have any tips?

Ebay is thrice cursed.

Honestly its perfectly usable, it's just the fees make it difficult to really get much for your stuff

Ebay is thrice cursed.

Honestly its perfectly usable, it's just the fees make it difficult to really get much for your stuff
I will have to put the idea on hold, too busy at the moment. Exporting stuff isn't so easy as importing them.
I just saw the tax, they are expensive indeed... I mean, the "local" ebay on my country charges only $ 0,75 ( the US dollar is currently 4x my local currency) on stuff of small value. :shock:

I thought i'd go digital with L5R 5e, something I likely won't be playing for ages. So my books are for sale:

1d007881-504e-43a3-8799-9302706690ba-original.jpg

£75 including postage. These books are mint, dice NOT included.

I thought i'd go digital with L5R 5e, something I likely won't be playing for ages. So my books are for sale:

1d007881-504e-43a3-8799-9302706690ba-original.jpg

£75 including postage. These books are mint, dice NOT included.
Thought about selling my L5R 1st to 4th collection, but so many books is a ludicrous thing to ship.

So I took the plunge and put my OD&D Reprint up for sale. It's in the UK, but I'd ship it international at the buyer's expense.

Any idea the cost to the US 98040 zip code?
After a bit of a consult, I've relisted!

Here's what is on offer:

A premium, deluxe edition of the Original D&D "White Box"!
The original Dungeons & Dragons boxed set was published by TSR, Inc. in 1974 and was the very first roleplaying game, introducing concepts that have persisted throughout later editions. It included three small rules booklets in a white box.

This deluxe, premium reprint of the original "White Box" features new packaging and includes the following seven booklets (plus, reference sheets):

• Volume 1: Men & Magic
  • Volume 2: Monsters & Treasure
  • Volume 3: Underworld & Wilderness Adventures
  • Supplement I: Greyhawk
  • Supplement II: Blackmoor
  • Supplement III: Eldritch Wizardry
  • Supplement IV: Gods, Demi-Gods & Heroes
Each booklet features new cover art, while the interior retains nostalgic original art. Booklets are packaged in an engraved illustrated wooden storage case (as shown below).

ITEM DETAILS
Price: $149.99 C$172.00
Release Date: 19 November, 2013
Format: D&D Boxed Game
ISBN: 978-0-7869-6465-9
Item Code: 45390000

Box 1.jpg
Box 1.jpgBox 8.jpg
Box 8.jpg

Edit: I can ship to the US at the buyer's expense. Which looks to be around $35 or so from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Oh dear, I got the selling bug. And there's pending news that makes me want to raise money. So I'm now looking to shift as much of my dead tree gaming collection as I can. Starting g with giving you lovely people first refusal on my Star Wars Saga Edition books.

For people in the UK, I'll take £12 per book and free postage. Overseas can be done, but shipping would be on the buyer.

Anyway, here's a look at the titles. More details on request.SWSE.jpg

Time to finish my clearout:

I have pics available on request (more tea vicar!), but they are all too large for here so I'll upload on photobucket or whatever it is if people are interested

Nations of Theah 1 (one page has a small hole on the page, in between the text blocks as a printing flaw) £25
Nations of Theah 2 £27

Both for 7th sea 2e

L5R 5E Core (no dice) £35
L5r 5e Emerald Empire £28
L5R 5e Shadowlands £25 (GONE)

Discount considered for bulk purchasing. All books are (otherwise) in mint condition. They just aren't getting used these days so there is no point the sitting gathering dust.

Buy! Help me fund my LotR LCG addiction. Full disclosure, I've listed these on ebay and facebook.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone is in this group, but I've got a bunch of D&D 3.5 and Star Wars Saga Edition stuff for sale Here.

So I have a nearly pristine copy of Space Hulk by Games Workshop (2009). Played it... twice? It's really fun but I never play it, favoring co-op games over PvP. The miniatures a really, really nice, though.

What would you say would be the best way to sell this thing?

Any interest in 1ed NWoD stuff?

I have all of the sourcebooks for Promethean, some Mage stuff etc. I had no luck selling them on eBay, so I'm curious if there's any market at all before I list them out in detail ‍♂️

I have the FFE Traveller Hero CD-ROM. Great condition. It came with a few cards, I have those as well. I paid 35,seen it go for 30 used. I'll sell it for 25 I guess?

Also the Blakes 7 RPG from Horizon, the Blakes 7 Appreciation Society. I paid £14.99 plus £8.50 shipping. I'd sell it for a reasonable amount of Earth money. Maybe fifteen American? It's in perfect shape. Be warned, it is and was sold as a photocopied, hole-punched home printed booklet, bound with some weird folding office Staples. So, it is what it is. It's an interesting curiosity, and surprisingly complete for a fan effort. Also, I believe some people are selling fakes, which, to be fair are probably indistinguishable from the real thing.

Buyer covers shipping.

Anyway, trying to pare my RPG collection down to things I plan on using IRL, or just can't live without even if I'll probably never run them (like Justice, Inc.).

Let me know if you're interested. Someone offered me way too much money for the B7 before, Trippy maybe? Bunch? I can't remember. But I kind of forgot about it. Anyway, I'm not hurting, just downsizing. And maybe I want to but the Zweihänder Players' Handbook, and the Corgi version of City of Terrors for T&T. Maybe.

Attachments

• IMG_20191231_114515768~4.jpg
    IMG_20191231_114515768~4.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20191231_114515768~3.jpg
    IMG_20191231_114515768~3.jpg
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 2
I'll buy this. I've even got the minis to go with it.

b7minis-jpg.7567

How much do you want (include shipping to TN4 9LN UK in the price)?

Oops, looks like it was Nobby-W. Well, it's on offer again (dunno why I never took you up on it last time, but here it is) if you're still interested.

Also, if anyone buys the Traveller Hero CD-ROM, I'll throw in a physical copy of Disappearance on Aramat, a module for classic Traveller by Grenadier Miniatures. It's not a great module, but it's old and charming and I ran it a couple years ago. I added/changed some stuff, and it greatly improved the adventure, if I do say so myself. Buy the CD-ROM and I will tell you all of my secrets (offer limited to RPG secrets only)! It's also in pretty bad shape. The pages are falling out and it was written on when I got it. Still quite usable though, as I said, I ran it. I paid like 5 bucks for it. They wanted fifteen at Half Price, but I showed it to the dude at the counter and was like, "bruh". He agreed on the condition and dropped the price. Not that anyone was asking for that story.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back