Swap Shop/eBay Sales

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Listed both of the items mentioned previously on eBay, cheaper than what I was asking.

(not offering the additional Traveller module on eBay, but that offer is still open to any RPGPub peeps that buy it)

I've just listed on eBay a couple of VtM books I had lying around. I'll be listing some fiction soon, too - if your looking for something specific, let me know . . .

EDIT: I suppose it would be a good idea to mention which books they are (Cities of Darkness Volumes 1 & 2).

Last edited:
How is Ghost Dog as a game?

I never got to play it, and it has also been a while since I read it (hence the sale), but it's a decent book. If you're familiar with the Tri-Stat system (especially the DX version) then it's a fairly straightforward implementation of that. So, to me, that makes for what should be a decent game as I quite like Tri-Stat. The none-rules content is interesting but if you're familiar with the topics of Samurai, Mafia, and urban crime in the US then you might not get a great deal from it. I thought it was nice to have a bunch of info like that in one place though.

I never got to play it, and it has also been a while since I read it (hence the sale), but it's a decent book. If you're familiar with the Tri-Stat system (especially the DX version) then it's a fairly straightforward implementation of that. So, to me, that makes for what should be a decent game as I quite like Tri-Stat. The none-rules content is interesting but if you're familiar with the topics of Samurai, Mafia, and urban crime in the US then you might not get a great deal from it. I thought it was nice to have a bunch of info like that in one place though.
Cool. Thanks for the info.

Oops, looks like it was Nobby-W. Well, it's on offer again (dunno why I never took you up on it last time, but here it is) if you're still interested.
I take it you're talking about the Blake's 7 game?

I take it you're talking about the Blake's 7 game?

Yeah. It's since been sold. I guess I should have PMed you. I dunno, I just felt weird about you offering so much for it, almost like I would have been taking advantage.

This is probably a whole lot of unnecessary feels, I could have just said no, man, pay less. Dunno why I didn't. Or why I'm still posting about it.

Yeah. It's since been sold. I guess I should have PMed you. I dunno, I just felt weird about you offering so much for it, almost like I would have been taking advantage.

This is probably a whole lot of unnecessary feels, I could have just said no, man, pay less. Dunno why I didn't. Or why I'm still posting about it.
Money was never a problem. I'm not made of it, but I guess I need the $30 or whatever it was a bit less than a guy who's flogging off his old games to raise a few bob.

Money was never a problem. I'm not made of it, but I guess I need the $30 or whatever it was a bit less than a guy who's flogging off his old games to raise a few bob.

Yeah, I mean you wouldn't have offered it if you didn't have it I guess.

I don't really "need" it, either. I'm just selling games I'll never play and haven't been reading, and trying to pare my RPG collection/purchases down to stuff I know I will, or very much hope to run. It's basically fun money.

still trying to sell L5R 5e.

I have the corebook + Emerald Empire (UK only).

Would take £55 including postage. They are in excellent condition.
They still flogging Emerald Empire? I've got the 3rd and 4th ed versions of that book. Which is basically the same info as the 1e GM Survival Guide, but with a load of padding.

Looking to get rid of my 7th Sea 2e books (UK only). Core rulebook + both volumes of Nations of Theah. Volume 1 as a printing error that manifests on one page without affecting readability. Otherwise all the books are mint. £60 all in, including postage

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/p469/ghostwhistler/0/20200213_130232.jpg

Free Copy of Castle Xyntillan to a good home.

A few months ago I bought this magadungeon from Gabor Lux (AKA Melan) and unfortunately it got lost in the mail. Melan was very generous and sent me a second copy free of charge. Lo and behold the lost copy fell on my doorstep about 3 days ago. So I have this spare copy laying around that I don't need and Melan asked me to donate it when I contacted him about returning it. Preferably I'd like it to go to somebody who will get some use out of it, who isn't just going to turn around and punt it on Ebay and is maybe going through a bit of financial hardship because of the current state of affairs. If you think this applies to you, send me a private message and we'll work out the details.

*So obviously this isn't going to be totally free, I'd ask that whomever gets it covers the cost of delivery. I live in the U.S. so be aware that international shipping might be prohibitively expense.

I'm interested but I have no current group to run it through. If someone else does I'd retract my interest.

I'm interested but I have no current group to run it through. If someone else does I'd retract my interest.
No one else has made a peep. If you still want it, send me a private message and we'll work out how to get it to you. Cheers.

Yes about 3 years ago. I had no problems, and the company has a good reputation on the old school minis-themed Facebook groups, but generally speaking if I ever want to see if there's any dirt I should know about a small miniature shop I'll usually search them up on the TMP forums. They seem to always be up-to-date on any drama.

I have the following that I'd be willing to trade, if anyone wants it.

-Fighting Fantasy, the OG one with the tiger thing in the front.

-Maelstrom, also the OG one.

-Hard Nova II from Precis Intermedia

-Alien Custom Card Deck

If anyone has questions or wants pics lemme know. The first two are pretty worn. HNII is in decent shape but missing a character sheet or two (has most though), and the Alien cards are new, opened once.

I have a whole bunch of stuff I am trying to sell locally, but so far only the CoC and WoD stuff has garnered any attention. I am in the Netherlands, so shipping might end up costly. Here's a list. Contact me if you have questions or want pics. Unless noted otherwise, everything is in good, very good or new condition.

• Accursed hardcover (POD) for Savage Worlds 978-0991343607
  • Aether Core Book softcover (POD)
  • Achtung! Cthulhu: Assault on the Mountains of Madness hardcover for Call of Cthulhu 6E/Savage Worlds 978-1910132159
  • Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's Guide to the Secret War hardcover for Call of Cthulhu 6E/Savage Worlds 978-1910132005
  • Achtung! Cthulhu: Keeper's Guide to the Secret War hardcover for Call of Cthulhu 6E/Savage Worlds 978-1910132012
  • Achtung! Cthulhu: Terrors of the Secret War for Call of Cthulhu 6E/Savage Worlds 978-1910132111
  • Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. 2nd Edition hardcover 978-0990531838
  • Atlantis: Geographica hardcover 978-0996095204 dented corner otherwise brand new
  • Atlantis: The Second Age hardcover 978-0984250097 dented corner otherwise brand new
  • Basic RolePlaying: Astounding Adventures softcover 978-1568823850
  • Basic RolePlaying: Blood Tide - Black Sails and Dark Rituals softcover 978-1568824024
  • Breachworld hardcover + 6 Breachworld dice
  • Call of Cthulhu: Cthulhu by Gaslight (3rd Edition) 978-1568823553
  • Call of Cthulhu: Fear's Sharp Little Needles softcover (POD)
  • Call of Cthulhu: The House of R’lyeh softcover 978-1568823645
  • Call of Cthulhu: Nameless Horrors softcover 978-1568824093
  • Call of Cthulhu: World War Cthulhu - The Darkest Hour 978-0857441799
  • Cold Steel Wardens softcover 978-1909126190
  • Corporia hardcover 978-0991489701
  • Dark Streets hardcover (POD) for Renaissance/d100
  • Dark Streets: Hellfire softcover (POD) for Renaissance/d100
  • Deus Vult: Games Master's Story Guide for Legend/d100 978-1908460165
  • Deus Vult: Sacerdos Custos Training Guide for Legend/d100 978-1908460158
  • Fudge Horror: Vampires 978-1933866123
  • HardNova II
  • Hardnova II Enhancement Pack
  • Hardnova II Enhancement Pack Beta
  • Hardnova II: The Intercosm
  • The Hero's Journey Fantasy Roleplaying (first edition) hardcover in color (POD)
  • Horror Show 978-0984102686
  • ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying 978-1907204524
  • Kuro 978-0857441607
  • Leagues of Adventure 978-1908237019 + 2 sets Ubiquity dice
  • Legend Core Rulebook 978-1907702679
  • Monsters and Other Childish Things: The Completely Monstrous Edition softcover pocket 978-0857440099
  • Quantum Black Core Rules 978-0997073409
  • River of Heaven: Reunion softcover (POD)
  • River of Heaven hardcover (POD)
  • The Savage North softcover for OpenQuest/d100
  • Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer’s Edition 978-1937013202
  • Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War softcover 978-1326178581 loose pages
  • Thousand Suns: Foundation Transmissions 978-0979636158
  • Thousand Suns: Rulebook hardcover (POD)
  • Thousand Suns: Transmissions from Piper 978-0979636141
  • Unhallowed Metropolis (Revised) hardcover 978-0981679280
  • Vampire: The Masquerade (2nd Edition) 978-1565040298 some wear and discoloration from use
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Clanbook Giovanni (1st Edition) 978-1565042186
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Clanbook Setites (1st Edition) 978-1565042155
  • Werewolf The Apocalypse Storyteller's Screen (1st Edition) 978-1565040359
  • World of Darkness 978-1588464842
  • Wraith The Oblivion Storytellers Screen (Wraith Storyteller's Kit 1st edition) 978-1565041684

3 sets of miniatures (28mm) for use with the Achtung! Cthulhu skirmish en roleplaying game:

Monster Miniatures: German Zombie Squad
10 nazi zombies

Mythos Monster Miniatures: Set 2A
Cthonian
Bloodborn Swarm
Hound of Tindalos
Augmented Mi-Go
Servitor of Nyarlathotep
Die Draugr

Mythos Monster Miniatures: Set 1B
Cultist of the Old Gods
Deep One Commando
Night Gaunt
Cold One
Servitor Overlord of Nyarlathotep
Mi-Go

I have a whole bunch of stuff I am trying to sell locally, but so far only the CoC and WoD stuff has garnered any attention. I am in the Netherlands, so shipping might end up costly. Here's a list. Contact me if you have questions or want pics. Unless noted otherwise, everything is in good, very good or new condition.

• Dark Streets hardcover (POD) for Renaissance/d100
  • Dark Streets: Hellfire softcover (POD) for Renaissance/d100

giphy (1).gif

IIRC you're in Aussie or NZ, right?

I know Dark Streets is good, but I am trying to reduce my Cthulhu gaming stuff to the 1920/30s and Delta Green. I do hang on to Down Darker Trails, but I picked that up mainly for its historical western content. I'm just tired of throwing the Mythos into everything.

Last edited:
Yay, someone bought Vampire: the Masquerade (2nd Edition) and World of Darkness!

Anybody wanna buy a painted mini from Joe Dever's collection?

8b3f66.jpeg

9d1291.jpeg

92e613.jpeg

33b66a.jpeg

01b397.jpeg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back