Swap Shop/eBay Sales

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Looking for print copies of Words Without Number and The Atlas of the Latter Earth. US based.
I wasn't sure if you were looking to trade as you didn't list anything for trade, but you can get them POD at DTRPG if you weren't.

I wasn't sure if you were looking to trade as you didn't list anything for trade, but you can get them POD at DTRPG if you weren't.
Yep. Have them in my cart but figured I’d give someone who bought and decided they didn’t want them an option to get rid of them first.

But thank you just in case I weren’t aware.

Anyone looking to unload the We Deal in Lead hardcover?
I have a small bit of cash and several trade options, including the Duster RPG, FIST, other RPGs and a few novels/books/comics.

Happy to put together a list, and I take pretty good care of my stuff. Anything I bought new stays in great shape.

This has been in my garage for a couple of years. I have no use for it since it was an extra in an auction I won many moons ago. Anyone want to trade for it?

15BED889-75B5-4852-9FCE-D8A227D95F97.jpeg

Now starting to list a lot of my 4e D&D stuff on ebay. More stuff available and open to approaches. Selling in the UK but will ship abroad.

Listings at

Currently listed, Adventurers Vaults 1 & 2, Dark Sun Campaign Setting, Elder Secrets of Glorantha.

More to come. If it was published for 4e there is a very good chance I have it.
Have moved on to other systems including Savage Worlds, Shadow of the Demon Lord & Legend of the Five Rings.

Check the link above

Okey dokey.

I put together a list of stuff (some very VERY rare) I'm willing to cut loose from my collection right now. If it's in the main tab, it's still available. If it's in the "Gone" tab, it's not.

If you're interested in something, PM me interest and/or an offer. At this time, I'm pretty much only interested in cash.

My tastes in games runs to the truly unique/unusual. The Wanted tab shows what I KNOW I'm likely to trade for at any given moment. You can try to entice me with something you think is special.

There's more cool stuff in my collection, which is likely to make its way into the spreadsheet as time passes and I continue to understand the nuances of my preferences.

Not sure where to park this, so Mods feel free to move it
But anyone who likes Cypher, Numenera, and other MCG products may want to know about this sale if they haven't already seen it in their inboxes:

More listings going on - this time some of my Traveller collection (very variable condition, but original LBBs) and the original Fantasy Hero supplement, plus Savage Worlds Core rules, Scion Demigod, Legend of the Five Rings & Wraith Recon for Runquest.

Cheers folks

Okey dokey.

I put together a list of stuff (some very VERY rare) I'm willing to cut loose from my collection right now. If it's in the main tab, it's still available. If it's in the "Gone" tab, it's not.

If you're interested in something, PM me interest and/or an offer. At this time, I'm pretty much only interested in cash.

My tastes in games runs to the truly unique/unusual. The Wanted tab shows what I KNOW I'm likely to trade for at any given moment. You can try to entice me with something you think is special.

There's more cool stuff in my collection, which is likely to make its way into the spreadsheet as time passes and I continue to understand the nuances of my preferences.

My spreadsheet has been updated with both editions of Kingdoms, Yoon-Suin 1E, and a few other bits in anticipation of heading to a flea market at a local con. If you're interested in anything, message me before the weekend. I'm trying to price items to sell, but not to give away. LOL.

More books being put out on ebay - some Traveller, Talislanta 3e, and 4e D&D stuff.

More books being put out on ebay - some Traveller, Talislanta 3e, and 4e D&D stuff.

Well I appear to be monopolising this thread - sorry. Just to say put a lot of WHFRP 1e stuff on ebay and Adventures in Middle Earth Players guide in case of interest.

Well I appear to be monopolising this thread - sorry. Just to say put a lot of WHFRP 1e stuff on ebay and Adventures in Middle Earth Players guide in case of interest.
Someone else will eventually do their part to monopolize it when they start offloading a collection. Go forth and divest in peace my son.

Anyone looking to unload Dishonored+GM toolkit? Maybe the dice too?

I'm about to add Nibiru and Maze of the Blue Medusa to my trade list.

Hi Everyone, I have the following books for sale. I will list the item, the condition and the price. Please PM me if you are interested. Will do bulk shipping if you buy multiple items.

D&D 5e Hoard of the Dragon Queen. Brand New Never Used $20

Interface Zero 2.0 for Savage Worlds New Never Used $40

D&D 5e Ghosts of Saltmarsh Like New $35

The Last Parsec for Savage Worlds Like New $15

Star Trek Adventures Core Book New Never Used $45

Savage Worlds Super Powers Companion New Never Used $15

DCC Folder and pad of Character Sheets New Never Used $5

If you are interested please let me know via PM.

Thank You

Hi, a very short message to let you know that i keep on selling on Vinted and know the listing is rather broad:

Thanks for looking!

Latest additions, stuff for In Nomine, a copy of Superhero 2044 (1977 second printing) and Chivalry & Sorcery 3e Gamesmasters handbook.

Still selling various other rpg things.

Anyone have Castles & Crusades stuff to get rid of? Prefer latest printings where possible but willing to look at earlier printings.

Have just listed a rare WH40K book - Waaargh the Orks! and a 2e AD&D DMG. Other stuff also available.

Decided to pick D&D 4th edition back up. Looking for any/everything right now.

Have lots to trade. Pics can be provided (you can see there is a good amount to deal with).

RPGs
Shadowrun (mix of eras, mostly supplements from pre-5E, some 20th and 5E)
Pathfinder 2E (most core and Lost Omens books)
D20 Modern
Monster of the a week (core and Tome of Mysteries)
Blades in the Dark
Soulbound (core,, champs of death, shadows in the most)
Mutant Chronicles 2d20 (all of it)
Murka series by Action Flicks
Unisystem (ConX, Armageddon Hardcover, Angel, Ghosts of Albion)
Mercenaries Spies Private Eyes
Tunnels and Trolls
Top Secret SI
Dark Conspiracy
Core Command
Basic Roleplaying Gold book
O.L.D. and N.E.W. Core books and a supplement or two
Traveller and related
GURPS 4E
Hyperborea 3E
Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Rolemaster Standard System (quite a few books)
Modern Age core plus Companion
Symbaroum (most books from original system)
Hell on Earth (original system)
Monsterpunk core + Unleashed
Wild Talents (plus I think all the supplements)
Mutant Year Zero (GenLab, Mechatron)
Coriolis core and supplements
Villains & Vigilantes (large lot - have almost everything published)

Non-RPG
Marvel United core
First promo box x2 (one with Yondu, one with Warlock and Yondu)
Black Panther x2
Infinity Gauntlet x2
Guardians of the Galaxy remix
Sinister Six
Tales of Asgard
Enter the Spiderverse
X-Men core x2
X-men promo box x2 (one has Mohawk storm and old man Logan, other box is in shrink)
Deadpool
X-Force (in shrink)
Siege of the Citadel (all in Kickstarter)

PM me if interested.

Have some Sentinel Comics rpg items for trade/sale.

2 copies of the rulebook
1 GM box
1 dice set

Looking for The Black Hack, OSE and other OSR stuff. Rules, books of tables and charts...

In the US

Anyone interested in trading away their Mongoose Traveller 2nd edition stuff?

I sold my Space 1889 Ubiquity dice to someone who's apparently a member here, but I've no idea what their screenname on here is.

Also found a buyer for Achtung! Cthulhu and Fear's Sharp Little Needles.

So here's an updated list:

• Aether Core Book softcover (POD)
  • Adventurer Conqueror King (OSR): The Book of Lairs softcover (POD)
  • Adventurer Conqueror King (OSR): The Book of Lairs 2 - Urban Encounters softcover (POD)
  • Adventurer Conqueror King (OSR): The Book of Lairs 3 - Vale of the Iron God softcover (POD)
  • Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. 2nd Edition hardcover 978-0990531838
  • Basic RolePlaying: Astounding Adventures softcover 978-1568823850
  • Breachworld hardcover + 6 Breachworld dice
  • Call of Cthulhu: The House of R’lyeh softcover 978-1568823645
  • Cold Steel Wardens softcover 978-1909126190
  • Corporia hardcover 978-0991489701
  • Dark Streets hardcover (POD) for Renaissance/d100
  • Dark Streets: Hellfire softcover (POD) for Renaissance/d100
  • Deus Vult: Games Master's Story Guide for Legend/d100 978-1908460165
  • Deus Vult: Sacerdos Custos Training Guide for Legend/d100 978-1908460158
  • Far Away Land Roleplaying Game: Core Rules (OSR) premium color hardcover (POD)
  • Fudge Horror: Vampires 978-1933866123
  • HardNova II + Hardnova II Enhancement Pack + Hardnova II Enhancement Pack Beta + Hardnova II: The Intercosm softcovers (POD)
  • Horror Show 978-0984102686
  • ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying 978-1907204524
  • Kuro 978-0857441607
  • Labyrinth Lord: Chronicles of Amherth softcover (POD)
  • Labyrinth Lord: The Creepy Crawl softcover (POD)
  • (Leagues of Adventure 978-1908237019) still in doubt if I should trade/sell this or not ...
  • Legend Core Rulebook 978-1907702679
  • Low Fantasy Gaming Deluxe Edition premium color hardcover (POD)
  • Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook premium color harcover (POD)
  • Primeval Core Rulebook hardcover* 978-0857440716
  • Print the Legend softcover (POD)
  • Quantum Black Core Rules 978-0997073409
  • River of Heaven: Reunion softcover (POD)
  • River of Heaven hardcover (POD)
  • Shadow of the Demon Lord: Beyond the World’s Edge softcover (POD)
  • Sleeper: Orphans of the Cold War softcover* 978-1326178581
  • Thousand Suns: Foundation Transmissions 978-0979636158
  • Thousand Suns: Rulebook hardcover (POD)
  • Thousand Suns: Transmissions from Piper 978-0979636141
  • Tiny Wastelands hardcover (POD)
  • Unhallowed Metropolis (Revised) hardcover 978-0981679280
  • Woodfall (OSR) hardcover (POD)

Especially notable:
  • Advanced Labyrinth Lord - limited edition Steve Zieser hardcover (POD)
  • Labyrinth Lord: Realms of Crawling Chaos - limited hardcover (POD)

Also, my brother has a bunch of books for Alternity Star*Drive for sale in near-mint condition. We want a good price for these and would prefer to sell the whole bunch together. He has the following books:
  • Alternity Campaign Kit first printing 978-0786912131
  • Alternity Fast-Play Rules saddle-stapled pamphlet
  • Alternity Gamemaster Guide hardcover 978-0786907298
  • Alternity Player's Handbook hardcover 978-0786907281
  • Arms & Equipment Guide softcover 978-0786912148
  • Dataware softcover 978-0786912155
  • Red Starrise softcover 978-0786912896
  • Starships softcover 978-0786913190

Note that we're in the Netherlands and shipping outside Europe may well get costly.

Have the Black Hack 2nd ed and the Black Sword Hack Ultimate Chaos Edition. Looking for Castles and Crusades Basic Box set.

Also looking for Castles & Crusades Players Handbook 4th printing

Last edited:
Selling again - 7 wonders boardgame expansion, more 4e D&D, a Traveller Starter Boxed set, stuff for In Nomine and more random RPGs

Have the Black Hack 2nd ed and the Black Sword Hack Ultimate Chaos Edition. Looking for Castles and Crusades Basic Box set.

Also looking for Castles & Crusades Players Handbook 4th printing
Also will trade for Umbrage Saga/Darkness over Aufstrag box set

Anybody have any cool RPG patches they wanna trade? I have 1 Barrowmaze "Metallica" style logo and 2 of the Starkweather-Moore (CoC) patches.

Would also consider a cool pin. Buttons I'm less interested in, but if if I saw one that was cool and not too big, I'd consider it.

Screenshot_20240302_202611_Facebook.jpg

Have the following for trade US only. This will never get to the table... Worlds Without Number offset edition - 2 copies and 1 copy of the Atlas of Latter Earth.

Looking for Castles & Crusades

the Undying War hardcover
C&C Basic Rules box set (latest white box)
Classic Monsters (green cover)
latest Monsters & treasures (tribute cover)

Back to ebay! Selling a couple of Star Wars supplements, 3e D&D screen, WHFRP 1e core rules, board games, stuff for In Nomine, Discounts available for postage if you buy more than one. Offers considered.

Added a number of rare Glorantha items - freeform publications by Reaching Moon Megacorps - Rough Guides to Glamour & Boldhome, Proceedings in Malkionism, Runemasters and RQ Cities.

For sale:
Leverage RPG (Hard cover, VF)
SLA Industries (recent new edition, Hard, VF)
Fate Core (Hard, VF)
Shadowrun 6E (Hard,F)

Got some items I'm considering selling, thought I'd give Pubbers first look, see if anyone is interested. After that, may do Ebay, or a Facebook group.

ASSH 2e, signed and numbered hardcover. Near mint, will post photos on request. Great game, and I love the unified combat table. A bit too "AD&D" for me, in terms of crunch, however. Neat setting, neat everything really, but I'm never gonna run this, and I'm keeping it just to keep it.

Alien RPG lot. Corebook, Colonial Marines, Starter Set, Mother's Screen, Heart of Darkness. It's all near mint, but both hardcovers have small wear spots on the corners. Another one that I don't see getting back to the table. Everything complete, and I'd prefer to sell this all at once, rather than piecing it out.

Mint hardcover of Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls. Already have a couple of these, don't need this one.

Anyone interested lemme know, then we can talk turkey.

Wyrms Footprints , Scarrport and another A Rough Guide to Boldhome added on ebay.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back