Swo

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
When a Swole Swordfish from Sea World Orlando is a Staff Weather Officer who travels to South-Western Ontario to work on Serial Wire Output while Smoking Weed Occassionally...

4bpjlu.jpg

When a Swole Swordfish from Sea World Orlando is a Staff Weather Officer who travels to South-Western Ontario to work on Serial Wire Output while Smoking Weed Occassionally...

View attachment 21305
Perhaps a lot of weed was smoked in the formulation of this Swo prose.
If not, then perhaps a lot of weed is advised to be smoked in the comprehension of said Swo prose :grin:

Last edited:
Perhaps a lot of weed was smoked in the formulation on this Swo prose.
If not, then perhaps a lot of weed is advised to be smoked in the comprehension of said Swo prose :grin:
Nah, we're looking at a dose of harder, real hard stuff. The kind that Swo-ly creeps up on ya.

Swo boy : Do not try and bend the swo. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Neo : What truth?

Swo boy : There is no swo.

Neo : There is no swo?

Swo boy : Then you'll see, that it is not the swo that bends, it is only yourself.

Last edited:
If I'd been on the ball as a mod that day and deleted this thread as soon as Mankcam Mankcam made it, I wonder if the Pub would still even exist.
What do you have against Mankcam Mankcam that makes you want to immediately delete any thread he starts? Did you catch him pashing your sheila? Did he refuse to throw an extra shrimp on the barbie for you? Strewth!

Sufficiently Weighty Orangutan

8f1b283b2c996a849a5bc0ac63f895be.jpg

Swo boy : Do not try and bend the swo. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Neo : What truth?

Swo boy : There is no swo.

Neo : There is no swo?

Swo boy : Then you'll see, that it is not the swo that bends, it is only yourself.

Carl Spackler: And I say, “Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won’t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total Swo-ness.” So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.

If I'd been on the ball as a mod that day and deleted this thread as soon as Mankcam Mankcam made it, I wonder if the Pub would still even exist.
I feel very honoured to have made such a small mistep, yet such a big contribution to this forum
No other forum anywhere like this one heh heh
One day the kids will be asking us about the time Old Man Mankcam created Swo
Not even The Pundit will be able to recount the story with any accuracy (unless he is here now, among us)

I salute thee, fellow Pubbers, keep the Swo flowing!

4bydsc (1).jpg

Is the dictionary it's using specific to the application or is it generic to the OS?

I prefer the clarity of The New International SWO Edition.
The many-faceted majesty of SWO can cannot be contained within a single translation.
I knew it was only a matter of time before schismatics started to appear. Fortunately, Swo is Swo and can Swo as much as a Swo can.

So it's all Swo.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back