Talislanta the Savage Lands update

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Bunch

The other Mods are geese!
Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on with this project? I backed the KS and I'm aware the lead on the project has sadly passed away. I'm not looking to pressure anyone but a little update on the outlook for the project would be appreciated.

Not a lot of updates so far but I understand the TSL original, 5e and d6 are in final editing.

Any idea if someone else has taken the project over? It seemed like it was a team project with Stewart being the responsible party but I had a lot if faith in the project overall so I didn't deliver to deeply into the exact who's and what's. I'm still assuming it will get done with some understandable delays. I just had not seen anything including an acknowledgement of Stewart's passing.

Any idea if someone else has taken the project over? It seemed like it was a team project with Stewart being the responsible party but I had a lot if faith in the project overall so I didn't deliver to deeply into the exact who's and what's. I'm still assuming it will get done with some understandable delays. I just had not seen anything including an acknowledgement of Stewart's passing.
No sorry. I deliberately put KS out of mind after backing so I'm not getting antsy waiting.

No sorry. I deliberately put KS out of mind after backing so I'm not getting antsy waiting.
I usually do the same. I'm still waiting on the Judges Guild City State KS but they are making progress so I'm fine. Fortunately death of an author is not something I've encountered before. I'm not in a hurry for feedback but if someone knows something I'd love to hear it.

I usually do the same. I'm still waiting on the Judges Guild City State KS but they are making progress so I'm fine. Fortunately death of an author is not something I've encountered before. I'm not in a hurry for feedback but if someone knows something I'd love to hear it.
What little I know sounds like the majority of the work was done so just editing to go. So fingers crossed it to long a wait.

What little I know sounds like the majority of the work was done so just editing to go. So fingers crossed it to long a wait.
I looked into it a little more and found a Facebook interview with four contributing authors. Sounds like it's spread across enough people that it will be delivered one way or another.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back