Tell us about something good that you got recently

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I want to like Reaction figures, they do a lot of great lines. But they dont make actual action figures, they are just for show. It says straight up on the card "these aren't meant to be played with, if you open it up it will probably just fall apart or something"

We chose the ship-all-at-once-option. So maybe in five or six years, we'll see the physical copy of that. :shade:
Lol. Yeah I decided at the last moment when they did the renewed shipping update not to long ago to go to the "all at once" instead of as they released. Saved me a lot in shipping.

We chose the ship-all-at-once-option. So maybe in five or six years, we'll see the physical copy of that. :shade:
I didn't get all of the books. Still waiting on books from the DG Kickstarter (Falling Towers, Deep State), so even though I trust Arc Dream, I don't trust them that much, and only got The Conspiracy in Hardcopy.

I want to like Reaction figures, they do a lot of great lines. But they dont make actual action figures, they are just for show. It says straight up on the card "these aren't meant to be played with, if you open it up it will probably just fall apart or something"
They make the G.I.Joe figures that are like $18 at Target that no one buys.

I found this at Target in their games section. My daughter likes Avatar and it looked interesting enough, so we picked it up. It was on sale for $21. It has some very nice components and the paper the books use is very nice. I’d recommend this if you even have a passing interest in the property.

F4AA08B6-6FB1-45DF-9891-B3D2BEA004E8.jpeg

20230320_163116-jpg.57988
20230320_163058.jpg

Attachments

• 20230320_163116.jpg
    20230320_163116.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
Dang! Missed my window to get Bang$ for my copy of the big gold book!

I picked up the Fantasy AGE Core Rulebook print+PDF bundle. The PDF apparently released yesterday so not sure when the print will show up. I've run a couple of Fantasy AGE games and while it has issues, I'm looking forward to seeing what revisions have been made.
I might be interested, but I need to see a preview of the inside.

I've not posted in here for a bit because I have been making a very conscious effort to not buying any new stuff, which is made easier the more I actually game - I think most of my purchases are retail therapy to convince myself that I'm still an RPGer when I don't play regularly!

Anyways, I picked these up because I actually wanted them:

1679592082744.png

1679592108838.png

1679592136139.png

1679592160426.png

Last edited:
I've not posted in here for a bit because I have been making a very conscious effort to not buying any new stuff, which is made easier the more I actually game - I think most of my purchases are retail therapy to convince I'm still an RPGer when I don't play regularly!

I feel you. I find it I’m not actively reading/planning/playing, I buy a lot more as therapy. Let us know how those adventures are

In other news, Symbaroum is starting to arrive for me. Thistlehold delivered yesterday and the core, APG, GAmG, and MC should deliver early next week.

I feel you. I find it I’m not actively reading/planning/playing, I buy a lot more as therapy. Let us know how those adventures are

In other news, Symbaroum is starting to arrive for me. Thistlehold delivered yesterday and the core, APG, GAmG, and MC should deliver early next week.
I always find it funny how differently we react to stuff. Last few months when I was in the RPG equivalent of "a hole" (no missing letters, there), I didn't buy anything. Now I'm running or playing pretty much every week and...well, I'm looking at Exalted Essence, Aquelarre and Sons of Lady 87 in hardback, and making hard decisions:shade:!

Managed to lay my grubby paws on a copy of Devilmount. I like megadungeons, especially of the "funhouse" variety. When I read the description of this one, I couldn't resist. I wonder if it will be as cool as I hope?

20230323_134709.jpg20230323_134739.jpg20230323_134731.jpg
Edit: removed an image because PP

Attachments

• 20230323_134718.jpg
    20230323_134718.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Picked up another copy of the Space Hulk: Death Angel card game off Ebay, because it was fiddly bux, and included two of the expansions, which are normally more than that each. All the cards are pristine, and most are sleeved. So, pretty jazzed about that.

Also found another copy of Alma Mater relatively cheap (half of normal). It included the char sheet, poster, and a Canadian RPG fanzine from BITD that has a few pages of new rules for AM, penned by one of the game's authors. I hadn't even been aware that it existed.

My god, what did they do to their faces? Where is Eric? WHY ARE YOU HURTIGN MY CHILDHOOD!?
He is in the story. It's based on the first episode from the cartoon. Not sure why he was left off the cover. I read it and it seems fine for what it is and probably would have been cool for a kid to get in the 80's when the cartoon was on air.

This was before my decision to reduce purchases kicked in - ie, a KS from last year. Remember reading these books when I was a nipper and always wanted to check out DCC so didn't need much of an excuse to splurge:

1680005239746.png

1680005262352.png

1680005287163.png

Last edited:
This was before my decision to reduce purchases kicked in - ie, a KS from last year. Remember reading these books when I was a nipper and always wanted to check out DCC so didn't need much of an excuse to splurge:

View attachment 58347

View attachment 58348

View attachment 58349
That new Sanjulian cover on the core book looks great. I can't wait to get it. A friend called me with a rules question yesterday, and I realized my nephews have made off with both my copies of the core book.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back