Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Raleel

The Lemon LeCroix of Mythras
Reaction score
So I have one of these, labeled (I assume) #2525. I've tried to put it together, but for whatever reason, I feel pretty confident I can now.

Currently taking a bath in acetone to remove all of the cyanoacrylate and other goo.

I also have a Grenadier 1989 Tiamat. That one has rubber cement now, because jesus, the gaps on the pieces. I'm probably going to make it into a hydra, because it's only about 4" tall Kind of underwhelming for a Tiamat. Edit: "Spectral dragon" is the proper name

I have bigger, more impressive minis, but these ones have been around for a long time, and i'm starting to feel my darkness lifted lately. So, off to painting and creation we go.

Was there supposed to be a picture or are you deliberately teasing us?

well, it's in pieces in an acetone bath

DR011.jpg

9612.jpg

upload_2018-10-14_23-22-39.png

upload_2018-10-14_23-22-52.png
upload_2018-10-14_23-22-39.png upload_2018-10-14_23-22-52.png
dragon2.jpg

Last edited:
I have this that I've always wanted to have the skill and patience to paint
GO018M.jpg

So I have one of these, labeled (I assume) #2525. I've tried to put it together, but for whatever reason, I feel pretty confident I can now.

Currently taking a bath in acetone to remove all of the cyanoacrylate and other goo.

I also have a Grenadier 1989 Tiamat. That one has rubber cement now, because jesus, the gaps on the pieces. I'm probably going to make it into a hydra, because it's only about 4" tall Kind of underwhelming for a Tiamat. Edit: "Spectral dragon" is the proper name

I have bigger, more impressive minis, but these ones have been around for a long time, and i'm starting to feel my darkness lifted lately. So, off to painting and creation we go.
I remember wanting both of those back in the day. I think I ended up getting the spectral one from a friend when he got out of gaming.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back