Thank you Tristram!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
45e7d033d3f3f5b410ea8939fdefc093e35ca1cbr1-430-288_hq.gif

cool, yeah, some folks have put ALOT of effort into these projects and they really deserve an audience.

Just goes to show how much love that system still commands for so many in my generation.

Heh - I actually have most of that stuff. But I love that it's all here on the Pub for everyone else to dive into!!! MSH FORVER!

I just noticed this huge drop of FASERIP stuff. Is it compatible with the regular MSH game? Or is there a core rules doc that I've man looked my way past?

I just noticed this huge drop of FASERIP stuff. Is it compatible with the regular MSH game? Or is there a core rules doc that I've man looked my way past?

All compatible with the original game.

Though I will say looking over the stats for the Transformers in particular, they seemed really off to me. Like I can't see Bumblebee, even as one of the smaller Transformers, having only "Good" Strength. He's a car-sized robot, I think he can lift more than 200 lbs. Likewise I don't understand why Optimus Prime was given Unearthly Intuition etc. But the other sourcebooks seem more credible.

Bumblebee should have RM Strength and Optimus should have like EX or RM Intuition.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back