Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Reaction score
um, nope, never saw that before. I turned it off after the 12th "whut" ...I assume I'm not missing anything

Endless Flight

Catch a Wave
Administrator
Reaction score
Remember this? It was a Pepsi product back in the 90s. It tasted like flat Sprite. I was working in that soft drink business back then and it was a total dud.

F635AD46-4BEC-4EB3-A240-6E79BED9C305.jpeg

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
The problem there is at the bottom of the can and likely has nothing to do with the contents.

Endless Flight

Catch a Wave
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember getting some Star Wars POS from the Pepsi guy I was friends with during the Episode I lead up. This was also when the stores would let us build massive displays.

Endless Flight

Catch a Wave
Administrator
Reaction score
Most people would say “piece of shit”? It’s “point of sale” in the retail world. One of the things I should have kept was the Darth Maul stand-up.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Oh, I know what it is my man, I did my time in purgatory. I scored a couple of cardboard standups from my local comic store at one point, which I still have somewhere. A McFarlane Hobgoblin and a Buscema Wolverine. Sun-faded a bit, but very cool. They had pride of place in my room until I moved out for uni.

spittingimage

hawwwk-ptui
Reaction score

I used to hear the first few bars of this song constantly during the 80s because it was used in an anti drink-driving advert on TV. The song faded away to the sight of a man in ICU struggling to live. Even without those visuals, it's impactful.

David Johansen

Legendary Member
Reaction score
A GI Joe / Alf crossover with caber tossing wouldn't even look out of place on the TV show. Really, it's shocking that there isn't a kilt wearing joe from the late eighties that comes with a real wooden caber and bagpipes.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com