Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Pretty amazing thread, now I want to seek these episodes out, especially the Miami Vice one.

I know I said it before, but for many years I honestly thought every TV was allowed only one ghost episode, and one UFO episode, and jep track of them all.

For some reason the Benson episode still sticks with me, as does Matt Houston.

As I recall, the Miami Vice episode was a mind screw at the end.

I know I said it before, but for many years I honestly thought every TV was allowed only one ghost episode, and one UFO episode, and jep track of them all.

For some reason the Benson episode still sticks with me, as does Matt Houston.

As I recall, the Miami Vice episode was a mind screw at the end.

These screen shots back you up.

These screen shots back you up.

Oh, no that’s not the weird aspect to me. It was
That they went with an “It was all a dream...or was it?” Ending

Strangely, that seems a little bit better than Matt Houston going with
An actual alien event happened around the same time and place Matt was investigating a fake alien event

Is Miami Vice streaming anywhere?

I don’t believe so. If you’re in the States and do over-the-air TV it was hopping between several retro TV stations as recently as two years ago. It may still be on them, but those stations disappeared from my area at the start of 2020, so I can’t guide you to where it might be now.

I don’t believe so. If you’re in the States and do over-the-air TV it was hopping between several retro TV stations as recently as two years ago. It may still be on them, but those stations disappeared from my area at the start of 2020, so I can’t guide you to where it might be now.
According to Google, it's available for streaming on nbc.com

MV5BZDE0YmI2MWMtYmZmYy00NTk2LTlkMDgtOTE5NzMwMmJjOWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgyNjQ4MzE@._V1_.jpg

Hmm, like Airwolf, or Knight Rider, but low rent and manifestly shittier than either. I like it.
It was pretty practical inside a city limits. I mean how often can you actually use a helicopter in a city?

I loved his costume and the bike. It would shoot out of the side of the warehouse where their headquarters was. He was a former police officer like Michael Knight.

In the 80s everything was possible. Try it now.
Heresy. If Airwolf could do it, it is possible in all places and times. I'm dispatching an Inquisitorial hit squad to your address. Please remain in place and don't make any sudden moves.

My favorite show as a kid was The Dukes of Hazzard because I loved everyone on that show. Rosco P. Coltrane has to be one of the greatest characters in TV history.

What did happen to the genre "Copper/Vigilante + hi-tech vehicle or device fights crime = profit"?

Bunch Bunch @Endlessflight Fenris-77 Fenris-77 apparently RPGPub itself is stunned by your massive ignorance on the fact that the 80s had an entire show on crime-fighting helicopters in the big city, as multi-quote won’t work on your admissions of not knowing this classic:

6498CADF-9622-407E-953C-40FAF4F9ABA7.png

What did happen to the genre "Copper/Vigilante + hi-tech vehicle or device fights crime = profit"?
The 80s ended? Are there any examples of the Crimefighting Cool Vehicles genre that wasn't an 80s production?

Now I'm imagining a panel of the likes of Knight Rider, Automan, Streethawk et al at a retrogaming convention.

The 80s ended? Are there any examples of the Crimefighting Cool Vehicles genre that wasn't an 80s production?
Team Knight Rider

But everyone tries to forget that one.

Oh, and there was also the early 00s, Knight Rider show where KITT was the ugliest Ford Mustang ever conceived. But everyone tries to forget that one too.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back